TUnit is offline Associate Member

new member, first cycle!!!

Hey bros, im planning on doing my first cycle ever at the end of this month. I plan on doing test, d-bol and clomid for the pct and liquidex on hand. my cycle would look something like this

test enan 400mg/wk - wks 1-10
    d-bol 25mg e/d - wks 1-4
    then clomid three weeks after

I just have a few questions about the d-bol and the clomid. First off i believe i will be getting the liquid d-bol, now that is an oral also right, no injecting for that. Also, for the clomid how long and how frequent do you use it. thanks bros!!!

NoLimits is offline Member
    Yes, liquid dbol is taken orally. It tastes like sh#t but there are ways to get it down. You can purchase gel caps and inject the dbol into them, makes it easier to swallow!

Clomid: Start two weeks after last Test shot!
    300mg day 1... 100mg days 2-10... 50mg days 11-20

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Just shoot the dbol into your mouht and chase it with grape juice or OJ. The clomid should be taken 300mg first day 100mg for a week and 50mg for two more weeks.

thanks bros, ive heard of mixing it with other kinds of drinks like that. Ive heard you could put it into dr.pepper and then drink

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    don;t forget your onlva bro.... either run it ED at 10-20 mg or just take it when/if gyno symptoms arise.... also use 20mg.. during pct.

123BJ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TUnit
    Hey bros, im planning on doing my first cycle ever at the end of this month. I plan on doing test, d-bol and clomid for the pct and liquidex on hand. my cycle would look something like this

test enan 400mg/wk - wks 1-10
    d-bol 25mg e/d - wks 1-4
    then clomid three weeks after

I just have a few questions about the d-bol and the clomid. First off i believe i will be getting the liquid d-bol, now that is an oral also right, no injecting for that. Also, for the clomid how long and how frequent do you use it. thanks bros!!!
    Hey bro, im doing the same cycle as you, but im running nolva throughout my entire cycle at 20-10mgs ed??? not to sure how much though........i think u shold get some nolva as well and run it all the way through, some of thebros on here said it was a good idea, not just for the gyno but to keep some of the bloat down.... anyways good luck and pm me or something to let me know how the cycles going...... peace

thanks for all the comments bros, ill be sure and keep yall posted and ill most likely post some before pics. Doesnt the liquidex do the same almost as the nolva as far as keeping the water off and keeping the gyno away?

TUnit

Thread Information