Thread: IT's Go time!!

rhinoman is offline Associate Member

IT's Go time!!

Ok boys, the day I have been waiting for starts on monday. I finally got my hands on some good ingredients to a well rounded cycle.
    500mg TEST E 1-10
    400MG EQ 1-10
    7-12 WINNY and Yes I have my PCT and NOVLA

What I was wondering was if I should take D-bol for the first 4 weeks, I have them in my possesion but I am worried about too much water weight. Does D-bol really make that much of a difference? I would like to stay as lean as possible since it is BEACH season. Let me know if there is anything in my cycle that needs to be altered. I will keep everyone updated on my PROGRESS - RHINO

palequail is offline Banned
    I'm on the exact same cycle..week 7...and I did DBol for the first 3 weeks....but had to stop because of low back pain...anyway I would leave out the dbol and stay lean for the summer....because you are going to add some flab anyway if you are eating enough on the cycle....

48ngoin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rhinoman
    Ok boys, the day I have been waiting for starts on monday. I finally got my hands on some good ingredients to a well rounded cycle.
    500mg TEST E 1-10
    400MG EQ 1-10
    7-12 WINNY and Yes I have my PCT and NOVLA

What I was wondering was if I should take D-bol for the first 4 weeks, I have them in my possesion but I am worried about too much water weight. Does D-bol really make that much of a difference? I would like to stay as lean as possible since it is BEACH season. Let me know if there is anything in my cycle that needs to be altered. I will keep everyone updated on my PROGRESS - RHINO
    "It's Go Time" is MY saying at the gym....(From the Seinfeld show).
    Have you thought about Prop as a jumper? Even Tren /Prop mixture for first six weeks (If this is not your first).

Research some other cycles and look at Test Prop instead of Dbol ....that stuff is hard on the liver. Orals can be hard on your body in general. Am I wrong Vets?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    when are you starting pct? because you need to run the test 1 week longer then the EQ so the times match up correctly

Thread Information