efunk33 is offline New Member

to roid or not to roid?????? 21 years old. i need pros!!

ok i know all the pros hate this but i just want a simple opinion on what i should do. i dont want to mess my body up in the long run but my friend wants me to do a cycle with him. i dont know the exact amounts yet but it would be eg, winny, test, and clomid. a low dosage one though. nothing serious. i am almost 21, 185 lbs, 3 yrs experience. just am on the bublle if i should do it or not i have no experience with gear. i eat 3500 calories a day, about 350 grams of protein, 250 carbs, and 10 gramns of creatine at the right imes and i just dont seem to put on weight like i woul dlike to. any feedback would be great. i was also thinking about if not gear maybe hgh. just need some pro advice. i cant decide what to do and i dont have enough backround myself yet to make an educational decision even though my friend assures me i will be fine. i want to gain 15-20 lbs.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    research and find out if you are ready and if they are got you...

reply to consistency

i have been ersearching non stop and i am learning a ton but i just wanted some people with experience to give me a little advice because one sentence from you or them is better than a whole book on gear. i am just hoping for enough positive replies to tell me i should do it or enough negative replies top convince me not to do it. i want to be safe but i want to be huge so i was hoping that someone familiar with that type of gear could tell me if it is gonna mess me up a lot or not to bad.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    how much weight have you gained in the last 6 months, assuming you've been lifting hard and eating right?

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not much older then you and I started a long time ago. Juice is a long term commitment and its addivtive. It will change your life.

Are you ready to quit drinking, force feed yourself or diet.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    If you are really eating 3500 cals (and not mainly from shakes) and are not making gains....your training must be off. IF and its a big if, your training and diet are right on...then up your cals to 4000 or even 4500. Wait for your hormonal system to stablize.....you dont want to alter it while its still developing. And dont even dream of HGH...mid to late 20's is the age for that.

You are in the right place though....read up.

D

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    i recently turned 25. i started my first cycle at 21. kinda wish i waited, but the temptation was too great. i know that if i kept going natural i would've been able to get more out of myself.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I know a couple guys that are all natural and are huge. They compete on the amature circuit and have taken a couple trophies home. All without AS.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    That's the point... at 21.......... you could continue to grow... you have the tools and knowledge...

If you decide to juice........... you won't go back.......

I would suggest waiting... until in your late 20's.... or 30's..... especially for the HGH

Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    I'm not much older then you and I started a long time ago. Juice is a long term commitment and its addivtive. It will change your life.

Are you ready to quit drinking, force feed yourself or diet.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Al "M.F" Vincent is offline New Member
    Wait a while keep on lifting, eating right and growing.

Bevo is offline Junior Member
    i started first cycle about 10 weeks ago and 21...i love this ****, but for sure have your PCT and nolva/l-dex on hand for sure...the guy i started my cycle with is learning this lesson the hard way...last shot was about 2 weeks ago and still has no clomid b/c of ordering issues and last update from him was that he was starting to get gyno (which i got a little of but have under control w/nolva)...

Bevo is offline Junior Member
    oh yeah...another thing about running **** when you're 21...harder to stick w/everything 100% b/c around most people that party a lot more...I gained a lot and had great results my first 6-8 weeks, then got back to school and started slacking and stalled for 2-3...got back on track and now gaining again...also good idea to get bloodwork done...I had mine day of first shot and got another 2 weeks ago...I decided to get one b4 making decision to extend cycle (everything came out really good, liver values actually down from b4, so still on ...

GreenOak is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asiancuts
    i recently turned 25. i started my first cycle at 21. kinda wish i waited, but the temptation was too great. i know that if i kept going natural i would've been able to get more out of myself.
    Why do so many people think you stop the ability to gain naturally after doing a cycle? Assuming you haven't reached your genetic potential it is still very possible to make natural gains. I think too many people just get used to the larger gains they make on cycle and believe they can no longer do it naturally. Just my two cents.

just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the info. this is exactly what i was looking for. pretty much a clear answer and that was dont do it. i think my problem is i tend to do really well on my diet and sleep for a few days or a few weeks and then i slack off a little. its just hard to eat all that food sometimes and drink all those shakes as much as i need to. my metabolism just eats it up. i just dont have consistency in my growth yet. i just want some sort of edge. i want to find something that really works that i can take in addition to eating right and working out hard. i just dont know what that is yet. i need something.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    I'd sure wait if I were you. The hardest thing about making good lasting gains, IMO is learning what works for YOUR body in terms of diet, training, and rest. If you're not gaining at your age you still need to work on those. Then once you've learned how to make gains naturally (and you're at the peak age for doing that right now) once you've really accomplished something then go on to push beyond your natural maximum with gear.

The hardest thing to do when you're that young is learn how to work for the longterm like that though -I was the same way. I'm personally SOO glad I made good gains naturally first -otherwise I would never have known what I was capable of.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    That's the point... at 21.......... you could continue to grow... you have the tools and knowledge...

If you decide to juice........... you won't go back.......

I would suggest waiting... until in your late 20's.... or 30's..... especially for the HGH
    I waited and didn't regret the decision. I got as big as I could naturally/got my lifts as high as they could go - then switched on and haven't looked back.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    If you want to start at 21 have your growth plates checked and ask your Dr if he thinks your hormonal system is fully devoloped. If you don't want to do this wait until your 25.

JohnnyB

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Listen to Johnnyb. Don't assume just because your 21, you are done growing. 2nd. Steroids aren't something you do for a whil then quit. Impossible.

Some words of wisdom.

1. RESEARCH. Do not jump into this. Make sure you know what your putting into your body.
    2. Oral cycles are a complete waste. IF your not ready for injections, your not ready for steroids
    3. For a first cycle, TEST is all you need
    4. Unless your diet, training and sleeping patterns aren't in order, NO steroid in the world will get you big
    5. Research Post cycle thearpy. It is THE MOST IMPORTANT THING when doing a cycle.

Welcome to AR and SLOW DOWN!!

PEACE,

BLT

forreal is offline New Member
    i just want to give another thakns to everyone that posted ther opnoion...especiallly johnnyb.....one qusestion for johnny b or anyone else is that should i go to the doctor and check my growth plates and if my horomonial system is fully developed...if im going to do a a cycle of 1tu (andro) mixed with maybe 4ad...i wolud perfer to do deca and test...but reading this will make me wait another 3 years .. i have the same prob as efunk and the same stats...if you could hit me back with an answer...
    train hard live long fellow brothers
    Last edited by forreal; 03-10-2004 at 08:15 PM.

Thread Information