DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET

Volume of Gear and Dieting

when dieting down,do you think that a maintnance dose is all that is needed.because there really isnt any chance on growth while restricting calories.i'm prepairing to run a 12 week cutting cycle,gonna try and get as shredded as possable.i'm 272# right now around 10%bf.i'm thinking 240-245# and 5%bf.but i'm thinking running a gram of test a week is really a waste.would 500-600mg of primo /week run with some clen and t-3 be enought to keep from burning muscle while doing an hour a day of cardio on top of regular workouts and restricted calories....any opinions apprecited..thanks fellas

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    yeah, you've got the idea, when trying to diet down, there's no reason to be doing that much gear, you just want enough in your system to stave off catabolism, i'd go with 75mg prop and maybe some var too, primo, imo, is a waste of money

i have never run primo,curious as to why you feel it is a waste.i thought it was one of those drugs that did well on a restricted diet,as opposed to deca where calories is a must....thanks for the reply

a lot of the steroid profiles you'll read are antiquated and not very accurate in some cases, first and foremost, finding real primo is very difficult, it's probably the most faked steroid in history, second, there are only three aas that actively burn fat, tren , test, and anavar , so it would make sense to use one or two of those while on a cutting cycle to help things along as much as possible, and lastly, since you're going to have to go through a pct anyway, you might as well go for the best bang for your buck in prop

i hear you about the primo,i'm homebrewing everything.so i'm not gonna be limitted by finding real gear.i think i get what your saying,it's basically gonna be run like a bulking cycle but less dosage.instead of 160mg/ed of tren i'll run 80...so and so forth...is this what you are suggesting.but this still brings me back to certain drugs work better in a high calorie diet.and vice versa.i've been training for 17yrs and i have never tried to get cut,it was always bulk,strength,bulk,strength...now im 33 and figure if i'm gonna do it.it better be soon

if you really want to see some results, go with 100mg prop and 100mg tren ed for 10 weeks, any cutting cycle you do, you're going to have to diet anyway, if you really don't want to cut you're calories that much, throw in some T3 and clen

****...thats what i'm running right now...160mg/ed tren ...100mg/ed prop.im in week 5 now.running for 3 more weeks.gonna clean out for a month and then start diet,cardio and cutting cycle(once i figure out the best choices)

if you're not getting shredded on that stack, it's definitely your diet, and no other steroid will help unless you get the diet in check, the T3 and clen will help though

i've hardened up for sure,like i said i'm around 10%bf,wanna get down to 5%.i'm eating clean,trust me,but i'm eating as close to 4000 cal a day.i can only eat so many chicken breast,eggs,tuna each and every day.i plan on cutting out the carbs for the most part...pasta,potatos,rice....etc and doing cardio 1hr/ed.i just bought an eliptical machine(2G's) for this purpose.believe me bro,i'm taking this serious.not sure where my cal will be,i'm sure i'll have to do some adjusting,but i'm gonna start around 2500 ed to begin with then i'll make adjustments.i just want to make sure i'm taking the right gear because it's gonna be balls to the wall and i would hate to look back and realized my cycle could have been better.

you're definitely taking the right gear, the best way to think about it is this, if you're 272 and you want to be 265, then eat like a 265lb person would, so 265 X 15 = 3975 cals, once you get to 265, you want to get to 260, eat like a 260lb person, 260 X 15 = 3900 kcals, don't drastically drop your cals, that's a sure way to lose muscle

King Test is offline Banned
    are only three aas that actively burn fat, tren, test, and anavar,
    No, Winstrol burns fat too. I don't see why you wouldn't consider it... it's good ****. And as for cals, I'd say drop to 2800 for a week, then drop the cals by 100 in 1 week increments. Once you get down to around 2000, up the cardio to twice a day. As long as you're able to stave off catabolism and do morning empty stomach cardio you'll get where you want to be faster then you thought.

winstrol 's sides are horrible, if you plan on doing any cardio, you definitely don't want tight muscles and stiff joints that winstrol will give you, 2800 cals for a 272lb person is a sure way to kill off muscle, drastic drops in cals is the wrong way to go, losing fat is a long process, the faster it comes off, the faster it will come back on, my reasoning behind this is all about establishing a baseline at each new level, if you drop fat too fast, your body will slow it's metabolism drastically, and once you go back to eating normally, a diet that was at a maintainence level before, will now put fat on your body

King Test is offline Banned
    you tell me a 272 lb person on almost a gram of prop EW and 75mg fina ED is going to kill muscle at 2800 cals? Not particularly, especially with enough protein and exclusively morning cardio. Always run glucosomine with Winstrol , but even then I never had the 'stiffness' you describe. Pre-comp bodybuilders do tons of cardio and almost always run Winstrol. Obviously a slower drop in calories would yield slightly better results, but due to the AS i honestly can say it will be negligable at most.

everyone reacts to aas differently, most people that i know have used winstrol , including myself had the same sides, your hair falls out, your joints become "dry" and stiff, and your muscles become tight, one thing i know i can say is that you really can't believe anything a pro bodybuilder says, they make a lot of money selling the idea that CellTech is the only supplement they take, yeah, right!even though a pro may well be running winstrol without the sides, it's probably because he's running a gram of deca along with it to counteract those sides, and you don't want to run deca on a cutting cylce

Thread Information