ozmax98 is offline Associate Member

Advice In Getting Lean From Dnp Users..

What's up fellaz,
    stats 6'0 208lbs bf 12-14%.

cycle history 5 dnp cycles 2 fina/prop cycles.

i need some advice on how to get rid of the loose skin that i have around my stomach. i know there is still some fat there but i was a pretty big kid to begin with. i started out at 318lbs a little over 2 years ago. naturally i dropped down to 238lbs and that's when i decided to do a cycle and after that i did dnp to drop the bf because there was no use for me to juice if the fat was covering over it... right now i'm at the point that i'm gettin lean. my arms back chest are showing defination. i'm gettin vascular and also you can see my abs(top and mid) showing and also a bit of the v. i want to start another fina and prop cycle but i want to know how can i get rid of the loose skin around my stomach. right now i'm on a dnp cycle and i'm hoping to get to maybe 203 with this and see how i look with it.. but is it possible for me to keep on doing dnp until i get into single digits of bf%???????? and if yes will i still have loose skin hangin out??? it's not that bad but bad enough.... any help would be lovely...

bdtr???????

bump for responces

BrownBomber is offline Member
    When you get older your skin loses its elasticity, s it doesnt "unstrech" as it did when you were younger. Give it a bit more time and may reduce some. Otherwise, your only option would be surgery.

BB

i'm only 22 years old??????... so basically i can be 6%bf and still have skin over it???????? need more responses guys

ColdSore is offline Banned
    @ 6'-318 at one time would say see a doc about having it surgically removed...or else it could take years to tighten up...if you develop your abs better, and work your obliques more that might also help to create a bigger, yet leaner mid section so it doesnt look so bad

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    surgery is your only option Bro

mman is offline Junior Member
    I couldn't tell you about the loose skin but it sounds like you have made an awesome transformation, you should be proud of yourself!!

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mman
    I couldn't tell you about the loose skin but it sounds like you have made an awesome transformation, you should be proud of yourself!!
    Yeah that too Bro - congrats on transforming yourself into an entirely different person

Solrock is offline Member
    Congrats on the transformation. I am not sure how much loose skin you have, but GH does improve skin elasticity. If you have excessive 'loose skin', surgery may be your only option. If it is not excessive, GH may help. Just make sure you do your research if you opt for GH. OOPS! You are only 22... GH is not recommended at that age. I know several bros on the board that have used GH at even younger ages. Whatever you choose, make sure you research it.

Also, there is some type of body wrap spa treatment that is suppose to address loose skin. I cannot remember what it is called, I saw some special about it on TV. You may want to do a search on Google.

wow... ****.. well thanks for the compliments i do appreciate all the hard work and food and alcohol and going out i gave up to achieve my goals. but it's like i'm almost there but not.. so i'm actuallly very pissed and i'm working out harder than ever and diet is cleaner than ever. my loose skin is not that bad because it did take me almost 2 1/2 years to get to wear i am. and it's only around my stomach the rest of my body is rock solid. so i do know that if i work extra hard and i guess take 1000mgs of dnp for about 10 days i will have lost every percentage of bf in my body then i can see exactly how much loose skin i have.. thanks for the input fellaz.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ozmax98
    wow... ****.. well thanks for the compliments i do appreciate all the hard work and food and alcohol and going out i gave up to achieve my goals. but it's like i'm almost there but not.. so i'm actuallly very pissed and i'm working out harder than ever and diet is cleaner than ever. my loose skin is not that bad because it did take me almost 2 1/2 years to get to wear i am. and it's only around my stomach the rest of my body is rock solid. so i do know that if i work extra hard and i guess take 1000mgs of dnp for about 10 days i will have lost every percentage of bf in my body then i can see exactly how much loose skin i have.. thanks for the input fellaz.

A gram ED for 10 days is a VERY high dose of DNP . I know you've done 5 cycles before, but have you gone anywhere near a gram? That's a lot.

yes i have done 1000grams of dnp before but could really only last 3 days because it was getting too much. i actually never plan on doing that amount ever again. i'm just aggravated on not being able to get where i want to be. i'm pretty confident thought. the only thing i plan on doing is 400mg ed for 10 days and stopping and doing it again a week later. my diet is on check so i do drop bf quick. i'm at 12% now so i don't really have much ways to go.. thanks alot.

what is your quote about ana nicole smith??? was she taking dnp also??????? would love to know since every chick in the world loves her cuz she looks good again.. i think she is nasty

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ozmax98
    what is your quote about ana nicole smith??? was she taking dnp also??????? would love to know since every chick in the world loves her cuz she looks good again.. i think she is nasty

No, she just lost some weight (who knows how) and started doing commercials for a weight loss pill called Trimspa. Making it sound like she lost all that weight thanks to a total bullsh*t ephedra free gimmick.

Her line in the commercial is "Trimspa baby!" - Ya DNP and a space heater baby is more like it. Bi*ch.

Thread Information