man_of_steel is offline Associate Member

anadrol question

I was just wondering if anybody knows what to look for in fakes of anadrol .also,how do you spot fakes of fina? thanks bros...
    Last edited by man_of_steel; 01-24-2002 at 05:27 PM.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    just so you know.. not sure if this is helpful. My friend bought some "Anadrol " had the package and everything,, but they turned out to be fakes.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    What type of Anadrol ?

also the only fake fina I know of is "finabolan" found in Mexico.

tha finaplix gold doesn't have any fakes yet as well as Ttokkyo, anything else you find will be home-made...

let me clarify my question : what I mean by anadrol fakes is is there any thing to look for as far as the way it looks and color and such..I've been told if its green colored,then it's fake,or is there a certain brand thats been known to be faked more than others..and with fina,I know alot of it is bootleg,meaning while its real,its not the original name brand fina,which is fine,but what should I stay away from? I've had both beofre and they were both real,but theres been alot of rippoff artists out there as of late..thanks..

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by man_of_steel
    let me clarify my question : what I mean by anadrol fakes is is there any thing to look for as far as the way it looks and color and such..I've been told if its green colored,then it's fake,or is there a certain brand thats been known to be faked more than others..and with fina,I know alot of it is bootleg,meaning while its real,its not the original name brand fina,which is fine,but what should I stay away from? I've had both beofre and they were both real,but theres been alot of rippoff artists out there as of late..thanks..
    If you buy the Ttokkyo fina, 20ml 75mg it will definatelt be real. So are the finaplix gold 30ml 100mg. by Valopharm. Anything else and you have to trust the guy you are buying from...

As far as the AD's go, Ttokkyo has green five-sided anadrol that are very good. BD also has an anadrol out that is green and I don't know of any fakes of them either. Turkish Anapolon's are usually pretty safe...

Thumbs up

thanks ironfist.you rule buddy!!!!

Thread Information