Thread: DOSAGE & AGE?

Rexxx is offline New Member

DOSAGE & AGE?

I'm on my fifth cycle in about 3 years...Currently into week 5:

Enanthate 400mg week
    EQ 400/week
    Reforvit-B 50mg day.

My question relates to my age and my results...turned 39 last month--have seen decent results, but not anything outstanding considering my heavy training, sleep, and balanced diet (I dont' stop eating). Gaining weight has always been hard, as I'm genetically ectomorphic in stature. I'm wondering if the fact that I'm not 20-something is the reason for my modest gains and somewhat unsatisfactory results???

I was considering changing the EQ to Deca (have it) and increasing the Test to 600mg. Also, if I use Deca, how much? Did 400mg/week before, again with only moderate results. It's also time to drop the Reforvit, which I plan to do, as well.

Honest advice appreciated!

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    EQ takes a while to kick in you should see some more results within the next two weeks.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    hey bro, think age would have somewhat to do with it, although not much...older men produce less and less natural test so imo synthetic test would have a greater impact....imo be patient with the eq, it is very slow acting and takes 11+ weeks for dramatic results...how long have you ran the dbol ? 50mg/ed should definitely be putting some water on you

Rexxx is offline New Member
    I've got my fair share of water, but have been using Taraxatone to keep that to a modest level. The problem with the Reforvit is that it makes me so tired I can barely stay awake all day, and also have stiffness in certain joints. I've even wondered if this is a type of allergic reaction that could be counteracting the effects of the EQ and Test?

I'm still thinking that my Test doseage should go up.

Ironweb is offline Member
    This being your 5th cycle I see no reason not to bump it to 600mg. 400 is the minimum amount to use imo.

Thread Information