215 is offline Associate Member

Unhappy serious read need help for a good friend??

My friend is just turning 19 and has been off any kind of cycle for alittle over a year. When i was not friends with him when he was 16 he was juicing like a 30 year old man this i just found out alittle over a month ago and have been on my mind ever since. I asked him what kind of cycle he was doing when he juiced when i was picking up some gear from him ( great source..) He said to me this...atleast 1250 mgs of sust a wk, 75 mg of anadrol ed, 50 mg d bol ed and had done winny 50 mg ed in one of his cycles. I then asked him how many cycles had he done and he said i don't really know i can't remember quite a few. He is now very depressed which all his close friends can see me being one of them he does cocaine on a regular basis stayin up for nights at a time i know he used PCT because he knows and knew all about clmod nolvadex , proviron , arimidex etc. I can see my friend has many problems i don't think all are from steroids but my questions are is my friend gonna be screwed up forever and what do u think the steroids to his body and mind at those levels at 16-17 years old???? I love this guy and i'm wondering if hes gonna be ok so to anyone who reads this this is no joke. thanx

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Doing juice at that age would really mess up his HPTA - doing Coke will mess him up for life. Coke / Juice - no comparison Coke will kill him or make him kill himself. His body can recover form the juice - damage from coke ( like swiss cheese brain ) is permanent.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Hell be fine, mabey a little shorter then he would have been but he should even out over time. He may want to get a blood check for his liver. It sounds like he really abused the AA17 drugs.

Coke isn't nearly that bad on the brain by the way. It's horrible and I hate (really ****ing hate) coke heads. Meth, crack, E, Acid, gases are the brain killers.

215 is offline Associate Member
    Yea he is short guy and his body is shaped wierd chest is still bigger than anything on his body and his arms are kinda little

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    If he is really depressed you need to try and convince him to stop using any type of drugs and possibly get some help. I know things like that are hard to discuss, even with your best friends, but it sounds like he needs your help.

Thread Information