keep getting sick...what to do??

Here's my cycle and stats:

6'4 255 18% BF 29years old, this is my 4th cycle

250 sust m/w/f 1-12
    40 mg d-bol 1-4
    50 mg winny 10-15
    10 mg nolva ed

pct w nolve/clen /clomid

My problem is I keep getting sick. I've had the flu twice during this cycle. I started at 255, went up to 268 by week 5, got sick, and dropped to 255 again. I got myself back up to 265, and got sick again this week (week 9) and I am back down to 255. I'm getting stronger, but not as much as I think I should be. Should I finish out my cycle and try to get back what I've lost (again) or cut my losses and start pct, and save what I have left for some other time?

Quote Originally Posted by superstar
    Here's my cycle and stats:

6'4 255 18% BF 29years old, this is my 4th cycle

250 sust m/w/f 1-12
    40 mg d-bol 1-4
    50 mg winny 10-15
    10 mg nolva ed

pct w nolve/clen /clomid

My problem is I keep getting sick. I've had the flu twice during this cycle. I started at 255, went up to 268 by week 5, got sick, and dropped to 255 again. I got myself back up to 265, and got sick again this week (week 9) and I am back down to 255. I'm getting stronger, but not as much as I think I should be. Should I finish out my cycle and try to get back what I've lost (again) or cut my losses and start pct, and save what I have left for some other time?
    AAS are, in general, immunosuppressive. Winny, in particular. You also have to make sure you're eating well and drinking enough. Multivitains are a must...plenty of antioxidants too.

superstar is offline New Member
    My diet is great untill I get sick, then my appetite just goes, plus things don't always stay down. I drink a ton of water, and take my vitamins too. I also get at least 9 hours of sleep every night.

I know that AAS are immunosupressive, so I try to take care of myself, but I'm starting to get a little frustrated.

Quote Originally Posted by superstar
    My diet is great untill I get sick, then my appetite just goes, plus things don't always stay down. I drink a ton of water, and take my vitamins too. I also get at least 9 hours of sleep every night.

I know that AAS are immunosupressive, so I try to take care of myself, but I'm starting to get a little frustrated.
    Get some bloodwork done. There's so much you can find out about yourself that way. If you're insured, there's no reason not to. If everything is as you say, everything from here on is just a guess.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Yes def get the bloodwork done. It will tell if something is wrong.

Thread Information