solid90062 is offline Member

How does clen make u "FEEL"? Part 2

I asked a similar question b4, but NOW I am doing it...

I started my clen (Spiropent)/ Eca cycle on monday 2 pills: 1 morning 1 in the afternoon...my hands were shaking pretty bad...no other sides

day 2- 4 pills 2 in the morning 2 in the afternoon...still a little shaky

Day 3- 6 pills 2 in the morning 2 in the afternoon and 2 in the evening...Slight shakes in the hands

Day 4- Its only 2:30 pm in LA I have had 6 pills already. Nothing...No sides...No shakes.

Can I have grown accustomed to it THIS fast? Can I take more? DO i need 2? Obviously I want the best effects from it but not sure if I have more tolerancy than others and should posssibly consider upping the dosage

jmiro is offline Associate Member
    get yourself some ketotifen and take 4 mg every night. No need for those two week stop and go cycles. the ketotifen up regulates the receptors that the clen use up during the day.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I feel NOTHING. No shakes, no headaches really, no energy boost, naughtta.

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    I just started clen (Ventolase) yesterday.. Started out with 1/2 pill just to "test". Took 1 pill today and the only thing I feel is a little warmer and very very mild shakes.. Going to take 2 pills tomorrow and work up to 4 pills. I think ECA gave me the shakes and made me feel a little jumpy. But, so far so good on my clen.

Peace,

CC

whats mg are you taking. Im taking 120-140 mgs a day and Im fucking bouncing off a wall, hands shake like a mofo and I sleep good at night with 4mg of the ketotifens.

Mine are 0.02mg per pill.

Peace

same here....Spiropent tabs made by promeco ...and i have had 6 today thinking maybe i should take 8

BTW Jmiro, I'm sure u mean "120-140mcgs"
    Last edited by solid90062; 01-24-2002 at 06:09 PM.

I can't answer that one bro... I'll bump it up for someone else to answer. The highest I am going is 4 pills.. I guess I am a pussy.. :P

Originally posted by Nathan
    I feel NOTHING. No shakes, no headaches really, no energy boost, naughtta.
    Nathan,
    Even though u didnt feel anything, did u lose body fat??? I mean did it work 4 u? And should i lump em together by taking 3 and 3 @ twice a day like i have been or 2-2-2 @ 3 times a day
    And would recommmend that i Up my dosage to 8 pills a day?
    Last edited by solid90062; 01-24-2002 at 06:16 PM.

Don't go higher than 140mcg (7 tabs ED). I doin't think it'll do you any good. Yeah, I lost a little bf I think but wasn't dieting. I've mainly used clen in the past for post-cycle gains keeping. I'm gonna try Ventipulmin in another week or two while dieting so I can let you know but I suspect you'll already know by then.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    Its common not to get the shakes anymore. Even though you feel like the clen is not working, it is. Your body will adapt to the clenbuteral, that is why your supposed to do clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

It doesnt matter how strong you are, its how good you look on the beach.

"Its common not to get the shakes anymore. Even though you feel like the clen is not working, it is. Your body will adapt to the clenbuteral, that is why your supposed to do clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off."

Ya I know what you mean but on the 4th day??? I had no idea I could build up a tolerance that quickly consider how bad my hands were shaking on day 1

Thanks
    Last edited by solid90062; 01-24-2002 at 07:08 PM.

Adaptek is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by solid90062
    "Its common not to get the shakes anymore. Even though you feel like the clen is not working, it is. Your body will adapt to the clenbuteral, that is why your supposed to do clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off."

Ya I know what you mean but on the 4th day??? I had no idea I could build up a tolerance that quickly consider how bad my hands were shaking on day 1

Thanks
    thats normal

So basically the consensus is even though I feel nothing...Its working..

So what do u think about how i should e taking the pills?

2 times aday? or 3 times?

yes im taking 120-140mcgs. and I take them 3 in the morning two in the afternoon 11:30-12:00 and Two right before my workout.

Originally posted by solid90062
    So basically the consensus is even though I feel nothing...Its working..

So what do u think about how i should e taking the pills?

2 times aday? or 3 times?
    Take 20mcg at evenly spaced intervals throughout the day. It's more work, but it should keep blood levels more constant and minimize side effects. As a general rule of thumb in this sport, whatever is the most difficult works the best.

cpitt398 is offline Junior Member
    This is a question for all to consider. Should you divide up the doses or take them all at once? As I can tell, this has never been answered with any profound logic. In the past I always took them all at once. If the effect is a higher body tempature, would splitting up the dose provide enough clen to achieve a desired result? Does anyone have scientific proof of how quick the body temputare actually rises and how long it stays risen or how much it actually rises per mcg. I figure if it does not wear off too quickly, the maximum result would be achieved from taking them all at once. Just something I thought I would throw out.
    BTW I would take 5 at once without any harmful side effects.
    Colby

cpitt398 is offline Junior Member
    bump

Don't go higher than 140mcg (7 tabs ED). I doin't think it'll do you any good. Yeah, I lost a little bf I think but wasn't dieting. I've mainly used clen in the past for post-cycle gains keeping. I'm gonna try Ventipulmin in another week or two while dieting so I can let you know but I suspect you'll already know by then.
    Ventipulmin- Great stuff Nathan. Similar feeling to the pills, just in a liquid form. Same sides. Tastes kinda like cough syrup w/o the fruity flavour. A bottle will last you quit a while as well.

How about the liquid Spiropent...Any one know wheter it is for injection or to drink

Firmbottoms is offline Junior Member
    Take six a day first thing in the morning (two weeks on two weeks off) so I can get some clean sleep at night. I get slight shakes but I seem to be pissing more plus I get cramp in my legs at odd times.......I upped my water intake just to make sure I am not losing water.......do seem to be cutting more

Take 20mcg at evenly spaced intervals throughout the day. It's more work, but it should keep blood levels more constant and minimize side effects. As a general rule of thumb in this sport, whatever is the most difficult works the best.

Taken through an enema may be even MORE difficult

solid90062 how is the Clen cycle going?

Its day 5--taking 7 pills a day right now..I lost 2lbs, but then again I've also been eating really healthy and my cardio has been the same as usual which is 30 mins a day 5days a week. I mean I am leaning some, but so far nothing dramatic. Could be water weight... who knows at this point?

I am not having any side efx so I'm not worried at all. Only wondering whether its really working and worth the cash I forked out for it...Considering picking up some Winny to add to the mix, but not sure yet

But I'll keep plugging away at it...We''ll see where the road takes me

Let me know anyway...Im kinda interested in that stuff the liquid that is.

Btw, Spiropent makes a liquid...Is it for injection or to be taken orally anyone knwo this one????

Update: just finished the first 2 weeks...and i've only lost 2lbs. Not very much. Trying to figure out if I'm just highly tolerant or if I am doing something wrong. Have no clue as of right now. My diet is good. 5 small meals a day. Mostly chicken and green beans. I do have some bread, but only a small amount (about enuff for one sandwich). I do my cardio about 30mins 4days a week after an hour lifting.
    My girl says I look leaner, but i cant tell...getting somewhat discouraged.

Don't be too concerned as to what the scale says be more concerned as to what the mirror is telling you. Clenbuterol is said to have muscle-sparing effects. Since you are likely mostly shedding fat, the results would be less dramatic in weight (The old "Muscle weighs more than fat" theory comes into play). You don't want to lose the B/F too quickly, otherwise it may just pile right back on again. The fact that you've lost only 2 pounds is good, if there has been no or very little change in your diet. That means it's working. You may have a slight tolerance to it, but I wouldn't be too concerned. I've never heard of anyone dropping dramatic weight from "Properly" taking Clen , so don't worry.
    Last edited by THE BIG RED MACHINE; 02-04-2002 at 01:11 AM.

Thanks for the encouragement and info big red..I have always eaten healthy generally, but have been slightly stricter since the clen . 2 weeks completed... now for the ECA...
    Last edited by solid90062; 02-04-2002 at 07:36 PM.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Are you sure that they are real? I will be getting my Clen soon, and I hope it'll be real. Just gotta be careful.

I think they are real. They look right. All had the correct boxes and came in sealed foil packs...

BigD is offline Associate Member

Update Please

Hey Solid, whats you latest stats with the clen cycle?

I'm starting my cycle next week so just wondering how it's working for you?

its going ok...I have done 3 strings of Clen (thats the 10th week of the Cycle) I was expecting more (maybe too much?), but its been a good experience. I definitely think its a cut above the standard ECA cycle.
    I have lost about 7-8 pounds of body weight overall,, which does not seem alot, but I do look noticbly leaner than when I started.

LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member
    I am on my 8th day of my Clen cycle. Currently up to 6 tabs/day.

Solid, I have the SAME problems you have. No sides at all, no shakes nothing, by the 2nd day they were gone. I am ALSO using the same Clem tabs as you. Spiropent 20mcg by Promeco.

They came in a Yellow/White Box in sealed Tinfoil packs.

Anyhow, I am lifting 4 days/week. Cardio 7 days a week while on the Clen.

Run 1.5 miles in morning on empty stomach, and 30 min cardio POST workout. On non-lifting days, 45 min.

Eating high protien, moderate carbs, low fat.......

Weight loss of 4 pounds so far, but just put like 6 pounds on from Easter. ( Cheated a TON ). Back on track now, so we'll see.

I am running my cycle 8 weeks. Solid, how was bf% reduction?

I'm 17% BF, trying to get to 10-12%. Heard it shouldn't be a problem. Opinions?

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I personally get the shakes a little some headaches some times...stiff neck and if I am really dieting hard...some night craps..but I am usually okay because I take timed release potassium supplements when I am on clen .

I don't get all psyched up like when on ECA but it is great to get ripped

I'm leaning out pretty cool...I got on the scale today (day after easter) and discovered I had lost another 3 pounds. I wonder what I weighed before having all that hashbrowns , eggs, biscuits & gravy, then Fried Shrimp later in the day! I obviously cheated on Easter too. Oops! As long as you get back on the wagon you should be cool.
    As far as answering your other question about getting to 10-12... I dont foresee it as a problem; I think its doable, but dont get obsessed with numbers...Ride your cycle out till it ends and then see where you're at. If you still need work, then do another one after a short break.

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    i was using spectro labs injectable thermo clen and it would make me shake like a little bitch!

it was 80mcg/ml so i would start out at 1/4cc and work my way up to 1 1/2cc's shaking like crazy all the way through.

my right eyelid even developed a nervous twitch spasm thing during my clen treatment but has since gone away thank god! it was drivin me nuts.

so maybe it was the type clen i was using or just me but it was some crazy shakin shit.

Thread Information