Knightrider is offline Associate Member

Question injecting sust. question

Hello...got a quickie here

i had sust before and (although i read) it is supposed to hurt i never ever had any problems with it (took it in the shoulder). So this cycle i tried in the glute and it didn't hurt at all either...untill the next day and i could hardly walk for about 3 days it hurt so bad...i also took some deca in the shoulder and it was fine so i thought maybe it's caz i wasn't use to it in the glute.

So my next injection day i put the Deca in my glute and the sust. in my shoulder...well my glute is fine, ya'd never know i took a shot...but i can't hardly move my arm now and it hurts ALOT!

just wondering if anyone has some info to help me out caz i'm wondering how i can ever get by with takin the rest of my gear for this cycle (yea, it does hurt that bad! haha)

thanks in adance for everyones info! I appreciate it

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    i didn't bother to read your entire post it got very confusing, so i'll just say that sust hurts because of the BA in the solution, the deca might hurt because it may be a high concentration and needs more BA to hold stable

Knightrider is offline Associate Member
    sorry guys i didn't mean to make it confusing... here it is in a nut shell... i NEVER felt any pain before with sust. nothing... now it hurts so bad i can hardly move. I am only in my first week of my cycle (second shot was last night)

SaTyR is offline Member
    Your previous sust. was prolly fake . You always feel sore when using sustanon its because of the high BA en prop in it . There nothing to do about it , next time use Test.En or Test.Cyp (low BA) .

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Sus hurts bro. You have to suck it up. The gains are nice.

v-force700 is offline Associate Member
    I started my last cycle with good sus, and it hurt every time. Mid way I got some other sus (under dosed or fake) with very little pain.
    As bad as the sus hurt,,,, it don't compair to prop shots!! I took the last two weeks of my cycle.

I am planning another simular cycle in April and have already ordered some oil to delute the sus & prop.
    No pain No Gain...V

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Sust doesn't always hurt. The Tornell crap doesn't really hurt that bad, of course it is way underdosed.

Thread Information