Thread: susta cykle

Tjelle is offline Associate Member

susta cykle

i'v started a pur susta cykle a 10 week 750mg a week cykle and im on my second week.. is ther to late to start with deca or something to reduce the loss of gains when the cykle is over.. sorry for the bad english.. i'm norwegian.. thx for all help..

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    is this your first cycle?? if it is 750mg is too much. Stick with 500mg. Do you have an anti estrogen and clomid for PCT?

i'v got nolva, and clomid i will get from my doc.. but is it to late to start stacking it with deca or some thing to not lose so much gains? and if it's not to late what should i stack it with?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    its not too late, but since it your first i would just stick to the sust.... beside if you get somethin new (deca /eq) you will only be able to run it for about 8 weeks, which isnt long enough for most compounds. Only thing you could MAYBE add is winstrol for the last 6 weeks.... ? still i would just stick to the sust 250 twice a week. good luck

ok, then i'l just stick to the susta... thanx for ur help man but how hard is it to keep my gains if i do a susta only cykle? and is it harder to keep gains the first cykle or easier? still, im gonna keep eating right and training hard after the cykle... and on last quest. how long should it go between on cykle and befor u start another one? any help is great!!
    Last edited by Tjelle; 03-06-2004 at 05:25 AM.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    as long as you do proper pct, keeping your gains is attainable. As far as time most stick with atleast time on = time off or more.

Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    as long as you do proper pct, keeping your gains is attainable. As far as time most stick with atleast time on = time off or more.
    ok, thx for ur help...

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    one thing is you don't want to run the sust by the week, you have to keep the days in between the shots regular, like every third day, NOT monday, wednesday, friday

Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    one thing is you don't want to run the sust by the week, you have to keep the days in between the shots regular, like every third day, NOT monday, wednesday, friday
    someone told me about the half life thing.. so cut from 750mg a week sense its my first cykle and i do 500mg a week cut up in half a ml. four times a week... if this is wrong plz let me know...

you could do it like that, but i think it would just be easier to do 1 amp every three days, again, don't think of it in terms of how many per week, think of it in terms of days between shots, every third day is good for sust

you could do it like that, but i think it would just be easier to do 1 amp every three days, again, don't think of it in terms of how many per week, think of it in terms of days between shots, every third day is good for sust
    on day on two days of and so on??

let's say your first shot is monday, march 8, your next shot would be thursday march 11, shot #3 would be sunday march 14, shot #4 would be wednesday march 17, shot #5 would be saturday march 20, so on and so forth

let's say your first shot is monday, march 8, your next shot would be thursday march 11, shot #3 would be sunday march 14, shot #4 would be wednesday march 17, shot #5 would be saturday march 20, so on and so forth
    ok thax man... this will be good for the half life effekt? then I'l do it like that from now on, im only on my second week, so i guess it wont **** up my cykle to do this little change?

no, you're OK, you can start doing shots Every third day now
    while your looking for your clomid, get some ldex and nolva and start running them right away at these dosages:

nolva 10mg EveryDay
    liquidex .25mg EveryDay

you'll need the nolva for pct to run with the clomid as well

Thread Information