the GoodFella is offline Banned

clenbuterol quest!

I got like 3 inches if **** on my waste that is stubberon as hell to get rid of ,will the clen take care of the problem? or does the cytomel need to be put to work also? i weigh 230lbs 21%bf. i know, fat bastard. all the **** you buy on the store shelve is worthless thats why its legal. this would be my first time taking a high end fat loss product like this any sugestions on dossage.

bestbod85 is offline Banned
    i'm on a clen and t3 cycle right now ...got the same propble ... clen will work but not by it self ...i learned this the hard way! .. i suggest cutting out all junkfood and alchohol .... and youMUST do at least 30 min of cardio in the morning before you eat ....you'll definatily lose the flabb

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the GoodFella
    I got like 3 inches if **** on my waste that is stubberon as hell to get rid of ,will the clen take care of the problem? or does the cytomel need to be put to work also? i weigh 230lbs 21%bf. i know, fat bastard. all the **** you buy on the store shelve is worthless thats why its legal. this would be my first time taking a high end fat loss product like this any sugestions on dossage.
    First off, eca is a good stack that is OTC. What bodyfat where u when you started to cut

Want2GetHuge is offline Associate Member
    They actually sell clenbuterol on ebay!

Thread Information