BuffGuy is offline Associate Member

I am Going To Hire Mr. Asia as a Personal Trainer

So I'm in an Asian country right now. I don't want to name which one just in case family friends happen upon this site.

Doctors make $150 a month here. A personal chaffeur costs $50 a month. Things are really cheap.

But yes, so I met a Mr. Asia contestant here. He is of course super ripped/huge. So I decided to hire him as my personal trainer.

So now I'm going to get trained by a Mr. Asia contestant for only $100 a month.

Now here's the trippy thing. Like I found out that the professional trainers here perscribe steroids for their "students". Which makes sense, since it's legal here. But check this: the trainers refuse to tell their students what they are giving them. So these students just get shot up by their personal trainers and have no clue what's going into their bodies.

For something like $120, Mr. Asia would set up all my cycles...with the catch that he won't tell me what he is injecting. I was like "what the crack" when I heard that...then I realized why. This is a third world country where there is little or no education....so these personal trainers are scared that if they impart knowledge of AS to their students, then their students won't need them any more.

Isn't that the dumbest thing you have ever heard? Knowing all the side effects of AS, I would never trust some dude to do it for me. So yeah, I got in a small tussle with Mr. Asia because I wanted him to help me with designing my cycles...but he refused.

In any case, so I have just hired him as a personal trainer...I'll set up the cycles myself. But yeah, I don't know why I posted this since it's not a question, but just thought it was trippy.

STUCKUP is offline Junior Member
    That is ****ed up>

i wouldnt let anyone inject somethingi didnt know about into my body, be smart
    Straight up , man. That's not even a possibility. That's just lunacy!

Keep in mind that just because someone is big and ripped, or is even a top level pro, doesn't mean they know what's best. Great genetics and a supranormal responsiveness to AAS isn't any guarantee that they can put together a decent cycle. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying all of the top guys are simpletons, but the way they throw together cycles isn't the main reason they're on top.

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    $hit on that, i wouldnt be worried so much what's in the syringe as much i would be worried bout the syringe itself (sterile?). use your head bro, dont let anyone inject you with anything that you dont know what it is. i cant believe anyone would ever consider this, or is it just me?

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    that is the craziest sh!t.... I knew a trainer like that.... and he is local! and people hired him knowing about this..... how fuct is that? ...I would go w/ another option bro...

I think people mis-read what I wrote. I don't know why people are flaming me when I clearly said that I am NOT going to let him inject anything in me!!!!

I am going to construct my own cycles and inject myself. What would stop him from doings things like giving me test without anti-Es and just crazy stuff like that?

I am just gonna use him for telling me how to work out...someone to yell at me to finish the next set....after all, a personal trainer for only $100 the entire month...not too shabby!

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Is it any worse than the brothers out there buying underground or home brew gear?

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    See if you can work out a deal where he tells you what he's using in exchange for more $$$, and/or a signed confidentiality agreement.
    -Tock

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

this is too funny you brough thtis up

i have been to steel gym in the city(nyc) to train about a dozen times. the nigth of champions weekend may 22nd i'm doing a session w/ actually former mr. asia wong hong. just for extra motivation and maybe a little tweak in what i curreently do.i'm not going to change my program until then and see what he can do for me.
    give it a shot.for me it's just a motivational thing more than anything since i can't find a muscle camp around. to me, $$ spent on self improvement is $$ well spent.

Thread Information