Smike is offline New Member

Question Some advice for a newbie please

Hey, I've been training for the last 5 years, 2 of which I've followed a proper diet. I am looking for that extra edge, and have decided to do a 6 week deca course.

I have done loads of research in the past month which has lead me to deciding that I will never take any sort of test based gear. I like the sound of deca because of its low androgenic properties etc.

I would just like to get some opinions on a straight deca course.

Is it effective unstacked?
    What kind of gains can be expected(assuming a super strict diet and training program)?
    Side effects?
    Administration of anti-estrogens, if at all?
    Mg's per week, is 200 enough?

Although most of the research i've done says that deca has low androgenic properties, there has been mention of slight aromitization. Is it necessary to take anything after the course to restore natural test production levels?

Any advice/opinions are much appreciated.
    Smike

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Try the search button, there are tons of threads on Deca
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Why are you against drugs with androgenic properties? Just very curious as to why you ruloed out test.

Deca can aromitize but is is from progesterone not estrogen. The effects can be similar however.

Deca by itself is somewhat effective but not as effective as it would be if you stacked it. Your best bet would be to stack it with some type of test. But it is also effective if stacked with winstrol . Two suggestions, run it for 10 weeks as it will take at least 3 weeks to begin working, and bump the dosage to 400mg/week.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    I can understand your reluctance to test, the sides are far more severe. Deca on its own is a useful tool, however it does hit the body production of natural testerone the hardest IMO. I completed a deca cycle in May, I have thus far kept gains and improved strenght, with limited Clomid use, I opted for ten days clomid then Tribulus three weeks on one weeks off, six weeks later I feel my natural test levels are normal. The cycle was like this

200mg Cypionate EW
    600mg Norma Hellas Ew
    3 weeks of Winny at begining and end, I tapered the does from 50mg EOD to 50mg ED purely because I wanted this cycle to be low dose (low does for me that is)

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    test = best
    deca is good! run it like this

week 1- 10: test enth: 500 mg/ew
    week 1 - 10: deca: 400 mg/ew

y would u want something that is low in androgens ? arent u a male ?

Lift Chief is offline Member
    The sides with test are estrogenic and therefore easily controlled.

With deca you have potential progesterone issues and therefore the sides are much harder to deal with.

Test only for a first cycle is much better IMO.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro read this it could help with your decision. http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=58630

JohnnyB

bad brains is offline Junior Member
    I go with JB.....read that post, and read it again........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Some advice for a newbie please-new_jersey_devils_1993.gif  

Smike is offline New Member
    I am male, but during puberty i had very slight gyno, apparently this is normal and it mostly went away. I am just worried that i might have some genetic inclination towards it. This is just a start, i can always take test later. Is there such a thing as an anti-progesterone?

Lift Chief is offline Member
    If you got gyno during puberty you're likely going to be more gyno prone than most- as you're probably more sensitive to estrogen.

Anti progesterones would be bromo or dostinex- but bromo has some sides on its own and dostinex is rather expensive. Try a search on these 2 if you're set on doing deca and not test.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Dostinex and bromo help in reducing prolactin levels and can be used effectively with deca and especially tren . I would much rather see you do a test/deca cycle or a test only cycle over a deca only cycle.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Get some anti-e for your test also. If you had problems with gyno before I'd go with test first with an anti-e, I would suggest femara. Then if that goes well add the deca to the test for your second cycle with an anti-progesteron to see how it works for you. But like Rickson said, don't do deca only.

JohnnyB

Thread Information