grandegringo is offline New Member

Split injections or all at once?

I have been working with some of the members here and done a lot of research to put together my first cycle.The way it is designed now I have to take test enanthate twice a wk. I was wondering if i could condense this into one injection. What effect would this have? goood idea or no? Here is the cycle design now: 10 weeks - 400mg test enanthate a week, 25mg d-bol a week for the 1st four weeks, 20mg nolvodex everyday through entire cycle and pct. Originally, I was to take 200mg test on monday and the same on thurs. Can I combine this and take it all on monday? Thanks

razor67 is offline Banned
    i would split em up...

grandegringo is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by razor67
    i would split em up...
    Please explain why. thank you

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    With a split dose you'll have much more stable blood levels. A single dose will be more of a roller coaster.

digitalje5u5 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grandegringo
    I have been working with some of the members here and done a lot of research to put together my first cycle.The way it is designed now I have to take test enanthate twice a wk. I was wondering if i could condense this into one injection. What effect would this have? goood idea or no? Here is the cycle design now: 10 weeks - 400mg test enanthate a week, 25mg d-bol a week for the 1st four weeks, 20mg nolvodex everyday through entire cycle and pct. Originally, I was to take 200mg test on monday and the same on thurs. Can I combine this and take it all on monday? Thanks

You taking the Dianabol 5mg/day for 25mg per week? Or did you mean 25 mg Dianabol/day?

Tygh is offline Associate Member
    Splitting the injections up E3D or E4D ensures more consistent test levels. Are you trying to avoid poking yourself more? I always hated large volume shots and would prefer to spread stuff out over days. Also, from my perspective, doing one big shot limits your injection sites. You may not be able to put 2-4ml in certain spots. But that varies by person.

Thread Information