monster. is offline Anabolic Member

200mcgs any negatives?

Hey bros, Quick question for those who have ran relatively high doses of clen ..

I'm 6 days in 100mcgs per day of a 2 week clen cycle.. I feel the sides, and i feel the clen (body temp gone up, shakes, somewhat of a pump).. I'm asking if anyone experienced any serious negatives with running a dose of 200mcgs daily? I'd be splitting up the dose 100mcgs in the morning, and 100mcgs in the afternoon (not too late in the day, i want to sleep at night)

I'm supplementing potassium, and taurine.. I want to bump the clen, or will it not make a huge difference?

thanks hookers!!!!

BDTR is offline Retired
    bump it slowly to see how you react. The most clen ive taken is 400mcg..

Did you feel horrible on it, or was it tolerable bdtr? I can imagine, the sides of 200mcgs, but i feel like i built a tolerance up to 100mcgs already..

Was your BP thru the roof, or was it 'somewhat' tolerable?

BDTR is offline Retired
    My BP is always through the roof lol. The sides weren't bad. It was bad when i took 400mcg all at once by mistake though.. that was rough.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    my first time i went up to 225mcg for about 4 days... only sides were hands shakes and eyebrow twitches.... however i probably wont ever take it again due to the shortness of breath/fatigueness while on

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    I run 200mcgs per day sometimes alittle more. No bad sides, just your usual shakes

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    200 mcgs seems like a lot. cant imagine 400!

Paranoid is offline Associate Member
    I get the shakes and massive headaches from just 80mcg.

Thanks bros!!!! I was anticipating the increases sides... Consistancy, How bad was the shortness of breath.. This is one i was concerned about.. Could you still train, and was it tolerable? I'm just getting an idea - So far just shakes!!! and few twitchs at night.. LOLLL, its nice when both my arms shoot out in front of me while i'm laying down.. (oh well).. I'm going to run 100mcgs today.. then starting tomorrow, it will be 1 week (7 days) then i'm going to bump it.. 100mcgs in the AM and 100mcgs 4-5 hours later..

Thanks again hookers!!!!

take care

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    when i tried to go above 100mcg, i started to get massive nose bleeds and i couldn't walk up a flight of stairs without feeling like i was going to collapse, but, i'm a fatty, so that happens when i'm not taking anything

Its strange, I would be surprised, at 100mcgs i've had no headaches, no fatigue, lots of energy.. Nice pumps!!! i'm like ****!! Of course elevated body temp - i'm hot all the fuking time, shaking, but thats only if i'm looking for it, the first day took some getting used to but 6 days in, its gotten tolerable.. I'm don't think i'm losing weight? or i think i'm doing it right, i'm leaning out and and not losing much lean muscle? I'm letting the mirror decide on that one..

thanks again guys

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I go up to 250 all the time and that even gets to the point where I can have a relaxing nap. For some reason, my tolerance for clen builds extremely fast, even with 6mg of Keto a day.

I usually opt to run the ECA and clen side by side

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    I go up to 250 all the time and that even gets to the point where I can have a relaxing nap. For some reason, my tolerance for clen builds extremely fast, even with 6mg of Keto a day.
    I'd like to add this also, Naps are a regular for me.. On day 2 I layed down and got some sleep.. I told my buddy, and i said you may find this surprising, but i just took a nap on 100mcgs of clen ..

I hope it works good, I love still having my appetite.. I think this makes a huge difference, cause i can take in my protein, eat 7 meals a day, avoid catabolism - and coast with my size.. <<hopefully>>

Ok, its been bumped to 175mcgs/daily ((200mcgs/daily starting tomorrow morning))... 2 grams of taurine a day, and at the minimum 1.5 gallons of water a day ((thats minimum)) I'm watching my diet, and i don't really notice much of a weight loss on the scale? i'm 8 days in i'm coming off in 6 days..

Anyone run clen , and experience nice results.. I feel the sides (understatement) but i don't see much weight loss on the scale..

thanks guys

Paranoid is offline Associate Member
    I'm on my 9th day of Clen at 80mcg ED and I've lost 4 pounds so far. The funny thing is I actually bumped my daily meals from 6 to 7 to get more protein in there.

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    Monster, are you taking the tabs or a liquid form ?? I am taking LRs Clen (pre-bust), first time with Clen, and I have been taking 125mcgs a day for 2 weeks. I take it all in one dose in the morning. My sides are minimal, sometimes a bit shaky, body temp up a bit, but extremely manageable.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    My tolerance is nuts...ive only been on for 7 days and i took 200mcg's this morning, and i feel 100% fine.

Quote Originally Posted by BigSexy50
    Monster, are you taking the tabs or a liquid form ?? I am taking LRs Clen (pre-bust), first time with Clen, and I have been taking 125mcgs a day for 2 weeks. I take it all in one dose in the morning. My sides are minimal, sometimes a bit shaky, body temp up a bit, but extremely manageable.
    Yea, IP 'superclen' 200mcg tabs.. I just took a full tab today.. We'll see how it goes

thanks guys

temperoath is offline Junior Member
    Shortness of breath sucks...Im only taking 140mcgs and it has been killing me. I did lat pulldowns the other day, and I thought I just got done running a marathon after a set. I won't up the dose any more. I still like to cardio, and even though I take it in the morning and cardio in the evening, and can feel myself tiring alot faster than usual. I sometimes get brief attacks of heartburn while doing cardio.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    i dont think the benefit to side effect ratio is worth it. like everyone else said after 1 flight of stairs i was out of breath.

Well my first 2 weeks ended sunday.. basicly it went like this:

week 1 100mcgs daily
    week 2 200mcgs daily

2-3g's of Taurine daily
    2+ gallons of water daily

Diet was altered, I dropped quite a few calories (4,000 - 2,500 give or take) but i kept my protein still at about 250-300gms per day, Carbs were very low, and i lived on redbull and coffee if i need some extra energy.. By dropping the carbs, that i feel made the biggest difference..

I didn't experience ANY headaches, any shortness of breath (i didn't notice a change) I dryed up pretty nicely.. I was judging by my torso, and i lost about 1.5 inches on my waist (taped out of course) There wasn't a huge drop in weight, maybe a pound or two, nothing significant.. I was impressed by the 'pump', and hardening of my muscles..

I start up the second 2 weeks in about 10 days.. So we'll see what happens..

1st week 100mcgs
    2nd week 200mcgs

Thanks again guys

Thread Information