captchuck is offline New Member

Sus& equipoise or winstrol

just wondering on if anyone had an opinion on what would work better with sus equipoise or winstrol ?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    well what are your goals for the cycle? EQ and winstrol are good for cutting. Winny will dry out your joints, if you have joint problems then run EQ.... give us some more info/stats

you got it

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    well what are your goals for the cycle? EQ and winstrol are good for cutting. Winny will dry out your joints, if you have joint problems then run EQ.... give us some more info/stats

i am 5'8", 185, 12%bf and i am looking to simply tack on a couple lean pounds, i most defenitely do not want to blow up with sumer around the corner with no time to cut up!

well if you dont want to blow up then go with the winny like this:

wk 1-10 sust 500mg
    wk 8-13 winny 50mg ED
    nolva 10mg ED
    start pct 3 weeks after last sust shot

if you want to keep bloat down then also run liquidex a .5mg ED

captchuck

well if you dont want to blow up then go with the winny like this:

wk 1-10 sust 500mg
    wk 8-13 winny 50mg ED
    nolva 10mg ED

if you want to keep bloat down then also run liquidex a .5mg ED
    what do you think of 250mg sust for wks 1-10 30mg dbols perday for wks1-4 and 50mg of winny for wks 5-12
    and can that winny be swallowed with the same effectiveness i see that many ask that but when you drink it can can you imidietely wash it down with water?
    also i have never done winny is 50mg perwk really that effective
    Last edited by captchuck; 03-05-2004 at 02:53 PM. Reason: one more thing

first off you dont want to run two orals (17aa) compounds in the same cycle or else say goodbye to your liver. choose one or the other. Its 50mg of winny ED (everyday) NOT once a week! And dont run it for more then 6 weeks like you mentioned (wk 5-12). Drink it, I think you might lose like 5% due to digestive system,,.. just chase it with juice.

thanks for your advise

first off you dont want to run two orals (17aa) compounds in the same cycle or else say goodbye to your liver. choose one or the other. Its 50mg of winny ED (everyday) NOT once a week! And dont run it for more then 6 weeks like you mentioned (wk 5-12). Drink it, I think you might lose like 5% due to digestive system,,.. just chase it with juice.
    yea dude as you can tell this is gonna be my first cycle your suggestions are helpful.
    when you say that you should not take two orals in a cycle, would you say that is a rule even if you dont take them at the same time or with like a two week break?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i think it would be possible to take 2 orals in a cycle... but i would space them out fairly long... fo instance if you took one in the beginning... for four weeks i think it would be logical to say if you were off from any time longer then 4 weeks then it would be ok to do one at the end... this is just my thinking though since time on=time off.. ideally i would go longer then when i was on though...

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    i think it would be possible to take 2 orals in a cycle... but i would space them out fairly long... fo instance if you took one in the beginning... for four weeks i think it would be logical to say if you were off from any time longer then 4 weeks then it would be ok to do one at the end... this is just my thinking though since time on=time off.. ideally i would go longer then when i was on though...
    yeah that can work, but he was wanting to go 12 weeks straight

o i gotcha 12 weeks straight seems really rough.... unless you can get your name on an organ donor list for a replacement liver id advice against it cptchuck...

so if?

if i was to say go dbols for the first four weeks with sust and keep on the sust then go to winstrol on week eight for a hard four weeks would that sound apropriate taking the sust for the first ten weeks?

the only way i would use two orals in the same cycle would be if time on the first = time off before starting the second...
    you could run lie so...
    1-4 dbol
    1-13 sust.
    9-13 winny.

The only reason i would do this is to give your liver a 5 week break from the dbol... just as a precaution.. i mean i suppose you COULD start the winny in week 8 and cut the cycle down to 12 weeks but what another week if it means keeping your one and only liver a little safer...

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    the only way i would use two orals in the same cycle would be if time on the first = time off before starting the second...
    you could run lie so...
    1-4 dbol
    1-13 sust.
    9-13 winny.

The only reason i would do this is to give your liver a 5 week break from the dbol... just as a precaution.. i mean i suppose you COULD start the winny in week 8 and cut the cycle down to 12 weeks but what another week if it means keeping your one and only liver a little safer...
    Change it up to this:
    1-4 dbol
    1-12 sust
    10-15 winny 50mg ED

Change it up to this:
    1-4 dbol
    1-12 sust
    10-15 winny 50mg ED

Even better, i forgot that winny has such a short half life you can basically just jump on pct afterward... and since sust is 3 weeks that makes the most sense... Cptchuck there it is for ya.... this is also how i would run with 2 orals... this way you can go right from the winny into PCT..thanks for correcting me consistency

Thread Information