Thread: Need Answers!?

td35 is offline New Member

Need Answers!?

Guys I finished a cycle of omnadron and dbol and i didn't research enough and screwed up. I have a lump in my right nip and a little bit of puffiness. I know i got gyno. For PCT i have been running 60 mg nolva ED and 300mg clomid the first day, then i 100 next ten days, then 50 for ten days. I have been doing this for a week. How much longer should i keep doing this? Will this get the excess estrogen out and keep the gyno from getting worse? How long after cycle do you need to wait to get bloodwork done to test your hormone levels?? Thanks for the help BROS im really stressin on this one!!

Quote Originally Posted by td35
    Guys I finished a cycle of omnadron and dbol and i didn't research enough and screwed up. I have a lump in my right nip and a little bit of puffiness. I know i got gyno. For PCT i have been running 60 mg nolva ED and 300mg clomid the first day, then i 100 next ten days, then 50 for ten days. I have been doing this for a week. How much longer should i keep doing this? Will this get the excess estrogen out and keep the gyno from getting worse? How long after cycle do you need to wait to get bloodwork done to test your hormone levels?? Thanks for the help BROS im really stressin on this one!!
    You can even run the nolva at 80mg/day while you're still seeing symptoms. if you have arimidex , you should be using that too. No hurry to get your test levels checked. You should roughly use the time on=time off guideline, so maybe get your levels checked when you are coming up on a couple weeks before your time off=time on. It's your call, but test levels won't be fully back to norm even after pct. It still will take some time in most cases. Of course, get liver enzymes checked too.

Thread Information