liondawg2003 is offline New Member

Please Help Me!!!!!!

I am fixing to start my 1st cycle and I need some advice...I am considering QV Deca 300mg....How does this compare to Organon and Norma Deca??/...please help

palequail is offline Banned
    haven't taken organon or norma...but I have taken QV...I liked it alot...worked very well on the joints and in the gains department...

palequail, did you take the 300mg???? did you do a 10 week cycle and did you stack it??

razor67 is offline Banned

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    No difference just that it's a vet product. By the way. Dont do deca only for your first cycle. Test is the base for all cycles. Deca is one of the worst drugs to administer on its own. For a first time cycle you should do a test only cycle like Enanthate or Cyponiate. Do a 10 week cycle of test and see how your body reacts to that. Also where is the PCT and anti-e's? I dont see research done here.

TinCup17 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah bro, you need some test in your cycle.

I always disagree with the guys that a test only cycle is the best for a first....I would stack the deca with a test..but yes you do have to have test...I stacked it with Sustaon..good combo...but like everyone will say do your research...have you PCT and all that...

Much Research

I have been researching for months....I am going to do a 10 week cycle of deca and an OTC testoterone (1-AD)...also i will use proviron and clomid...what do u think??

1 AD sucks...please don't waste your money on prohormones..I've taken every norandro and andro....19 nor, 1ad, 3andro...all of them suck...and stacked with deca you are setting yourself up for deca dick

deca dick???

1-AD isnt even a real steroid . It's bunk and I wouldnt waste my money. Why would you go out of your way to buy real steroids and buy OTC supps that dont work. Proviron and clomid are a good joice for PCT.

I would only do a test only cycle first lion then wait to do deca with your test next cycle. You dont know how your body is going to react to the shock of the new introduced steroid replacement and high dosages yet. Deca is a harsh anabolic steroid that causes prolactin sides, testicular shrinkage, system shut down, impotence, etc.

That's why you need test to combat these sides and use the test to dominate the cycle over deca. Deca is always done a 100-200 mg less than your test dosage. Deca is serious and if you want to run it be aware of the sides. Atleast take my advice and purchase Enanthate or Cyp and run this as your base for the cycle not this 1-AD.

By the way, how old are you? How long have you trained and what does your diet look like? Need height/weight also.
    Quote Originally Posted by liondawg2003
    I have been researching for months....I am going to do a 10 week cycle of deca and an OTC testoterone (1-AD)...also i will use proviron and clomid...what do u think??

razor67 is offline Banned
    here is one of many examples why you shouldnt run deca alone.. start with test

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=81226

I am 21 yrs old....6'3...185lbs....have been lifting off and on sincehigh school, but real hard the last six months....I have been reading Steroids 101 and most test roids have bad sideeffects and u don't keep a lot of gains...most everyone says deca is the safest roid......help???

A lot of that information is outdated law. You're getting your help here but youre not listening. Tell ya what. Im done here. Do your own leg work and research this your self. Im not going to keep holding your hand and walk you through this and have you argue or contradict me. Use the search button up to and type in key words you need to know about.
    Quote Originally Posted by liondawg2003
    I am 21 yrs old....6'3...185lbs....have been lifting off and on sincehigh school, but real hard the last six months....I have been reading Steroids 101 and most test roids have bad sideeffects and u don't keep a lot of gains...most everyone says deca is the safest roid......help???

i don't know why old books say it is the safest...everyone reacts differently to different roids....you will hold a lot of water with deca ..I didn't like that...

dam luv my roids, i was just asking your opinion...you asked how old i was and s*** and i told u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information