tommy234 is offline New Member

questions about my 1st time

i am pretty small guy with a very fast metabolism, i am about 6'0 and 145 pounds, i just want to put on about 35 pounds, no matter what i do i cant gain wieght. what is the best thing for a guy like me? I am 25 and want to be as safe as possible. Is there any bad effects if you do it correctly? and also long term effects? thanks

M_Strathern is offline New Member
    Yes there are possible negative effects and to detail the myriad of things that can happen temporarily and/or permanently is impossible in this venue. I suggest you read a few FAQs first.

Have you tried to put on weight naturally by weightlifting and eating properly? I would recommend you workout for at least a year with a proper diet before even contemplating steroids . By proper diet i mean eating enough to allow your body to gain muscle...likely 4000+ calories a day and 300 grams of protein a day divided into 5-7 meals a day.

Michael

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy234
    i am pretty small guy with a very fast metabolism, i am about 6'0 and 145 pounds, i just want to put on about 35 pounds, no matter what i do i cant gain wieght.
    You need to eat more. Steroids will not help you if you are unable to gain weight naturally. They aren't magic, they need raw materials to build muscle from somewhere, and its obvious you're not getting enough food. Great advice from Michael above.

How many calories do you eat every day? I'd recommend posting your diet in the diet forum because there is obviously something very wrong with it.
    Last edited by AandF6969; 10-22-2007 at 11:32 PM.

Chuck_R is offline Member
    Have you tried the mass supps for hard gainers?

Raven88 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy234
    i am pretty small guy with a very fast metabolism, i am about 6'0 and 145 pounds, i just want to put on about 35 pounds, no matter what i do i cant gain wieght. what is the best thing for a guy like me? I am 25 and want to be as safe as possible. Is there any bad effects if you do it correctly? and also long term effects? thanks
    You need to evaluate your diet. At 6' and 145lbs, you should be able to easily add 35lbs to your frame with a properly structured diet. Don't say, "Well, I have very high metabolism", or "I already eat as much as I can". That's B.S. Go to the diet forum and look up some bulking diets.

If you know whats good for you, do not dabble with AAS's until after you have researched the heck out of every facet of AAS's and you have crested 200lbs naturally.

GL.

YouAintKnow330 is offline Associate Member
    Eat, Eat, Eat... Im also a hard gainer and have been thinking about doing a cycle but I have let the guys talk me into gaining 20 more pounds naturally... go to the diet forum and let them help you

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    eat bro.... i was over 6 feet after high school, bout 160. Bone skinny. Anyway i waited to start the juice till i was 210 or so. I dont know how your joints and ligamints would hold use to aas usage. I'd take the advice of the other guyts and eat and lift for 2 years straight. Use dex pre and post workout with protein powder, its alot cheaper than weight gainers.

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    There's a great stack you can do with absolutely no sides except expense.

Eat 7 decent meals a day. If you eat 1.5g protein/3g carbs/0.4g fat per lb of bodyweight you will gain.

Thread Information