anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

not feeling well...

hey guys im going into my second week of my first cycle mainly test e and dbol ... my question is,... is it common for your body to react poorly at first to the juice? i read that sleep will be messed up at first but just all around i feel like crap.. i am working out hard but as much as i phsyc myself up ..my heads not into it... please tell me it will just change very soon!!

palequail is offline Banned
    i'm ususally the oppostie and i'm always psyched up....maybe find something to motivate you...hot chicks...videos..magazines....or just look in the mirror...works for me

Superhuman is offline Banned
    in the beginning of my first cycle, I didn't feel it at first. It took like 4 weeks. After 4 weeks though, it was great. I was psyched up 24/7.

You'd better stop immediately and send me your gear. I'll test it out for you to make sure its bad.

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    sounds like the dreaded TEST FLU. i got it about two weeks in my cycle, felt like dog$hit. it passes bro, just work through it. it's your body trying to reject a foreign substance, it'll pass.

Thread Information