joe_capone is offline Member

some things i hate about the gym..

theres this guy that comes around working out.. hes huge in his mid 30's. i was overhearing him talking to a 17 year old kid.. sad thing is the 17 year old kid was asking him about aas. that dumb kid would waste half of his time at the gym trying to talk to him. but anyways he was asking for a hook up on sustanon . i duno why all theese kids are goin for sustanon theese days lol. the big guy was saying to him "well if u want it i can get you 20 amps for 500 bucks" the was simply agreeing with him. 500 bucks for 20 amps of sus? comon. the kid was asking him questions about side effects the guy is like no no nono nothing will happen to u its allgood just cycle it up start with 250 for 2 weeks then move up to 500 then go back down pyrmid it. he didnt even recomand him colmid for pct.. or even anti estrogens.. nothing. then the kid was like okay he goes back to work out... and he just comes back at the guy again and said "honestly no side effects??" the man got soo pissed off and irratated.. nooooooooo no side effects whoever told u it has side effects is stupid and full of **** i been doing this for 12 years and im fine okay!!!

i honestly feltl ike going up there and ripping his face off. from his attidude and his greedyness askin for 500. shame. but i just didnt want to be around that juice head since hes known to abuse. i garentee the kid doesnt even know how to inject the proper way.. bubbles .. aspirating.. etc etc. and i doubt that idiot would even take the time to tell him.

should i catch up with him and try to help him? i dont know. i dont want to get in trouble if anything hapens to him. yet im worried about that kid. im thinking to write the link of this site down on a peice of paper and just give it to him without saying a word.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    If you were 17... would you appreciate it???

yes catch the kid and help him out.......

Quote Originally Posted by joe_capone
    theres this guy that comes around working out.. hes huge in his mid 30's. i was overhearing him talking to a 17 year old kid.. sad thing is the 17 year old kid was asking him about aas. that dumb kid would waste half of his time at the gym trying to talk to him. but anyways he was asking for a hook up on sustanon . i duno why all theese kids are goin for sustanon theese days lol. the big guy was saying to him "well if u want it i can get you 20 amps for 500 bucks" the was simply agreeing with him. 500 bucks for 20 amps of sus? comon. the kid was asking him questions about side effects the guy is like no no nono nothing will happen to u its allgood just cycle it up start with 250 for 2 weeks then move up to 500 then go back down pyrmid it. he didnt even recomand him colmid for pct.. or even anti estrogens.. nothing. then the kid was like okay he goes back to work out... and he just comes back at the guy again and said "honestly no side effects??" the man got soo pissed off and irratated.. nooooooooo no side effects whoever told u it has side effects is stupid and full of **** i been doing this for 12 years and im fine okay!!!

i honestly feltl ike going up there and ripping his face off. from his attidude and his greedyness askin for 500. shame. but i just didnt want to be around that juice head since hes known to abuse. i garentee the kid doesnt even know how to inject the proper way.. bubbles .. aspirating.. etc etc. and i doubt that idiot would even take the time to tell him.

should i catch up with him and try to help him? i dont know. i dont want to get in trouble if anything hapens to him. yet im worried about that kid. im thinking to write the link of this site down on a peice of paper and just give it to him without saying a word.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Nothing wrong with going and helping him out, obviously this guys gonna clean out his wallet

blowout247 is offline Associate Member
    Help him out...maybe dont-yah, definitely don't get him anything, he's too young. that guys a mthrfckr

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Total prick. And you wonder why steroids have such a bad name!!!! It's bozo's like that!!!! P R I CK

joe_capone is offline Member
    ill try to help him out next time i see him thing hes 17 and ill be telling him not to touch steroids yet but will he listen??

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    ill try to help him out next time i see him thing hes 17 and ill be telling him not to touch steroids yet but will he listen??
    they're are the select few that see what your trying to tell them and reconsider, though the majority is once there mind is set that's it.

blowout247 is offline Associate Member
    yeah, little head definitely rules when youre 17....

shootdeep is offline Member
    putting the cash aside, you almost have an obligation to help him out from the side effect and long term damage standpoint.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Unfortunetly I've seen this way to many times to count.
    These scum bag "gym dealers" like him that know very little about AS, if anything at all that are just out there looking to make a profit off people because of their own greed.
    It sucks for that kid and others like him but it's reality.

BTW I'd bet the farm that this dealer doesn't know jack **** bout AS so how could he tell him bout pct etc...He's pathetic IMO Not much better then a crack dealer...

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Even if he wont consider not taking them doesnt mean that it is a losing battle. Tell him about his website so he can come and learn and at least be half way informed about what he is doing.

I would focus more on the actual side effects that they have and the long term damage that they can cause. Be truthful, if you overexaggerate the cons of roids then he will look at you with little respect for your opinion since he will label you as "one of those people who thinks roids are like crack." Just tell him how it is. If you give him all of the info then it will be up to him to make up his own mind and that seems to work a little better with teens.

It wouldnt hurt to also tell him he is getting screwed lol

03-MASTERBLASTER-11 is offline Associate Member
    If I were you, I would tell the gym owners that some asshole is peddling AS's to a kid. You may not want to sound like a rat, but just think if something happens to that kid, liking getting caught by his parents. He's going to tell them where he got it, and they might just close down your gym, more thatn likely sue them. . Believe me, I feel there's nothing worse than a rat and a thief, but if you don't do something now, he might **** up another kids life. I don't have any respect for people who don't respect for others.

03-MASTERBLASTER-11 is offline Associate Member
    It's just like the national drug wars. Even though they'll never win, their best chances are by taking out the dealers, not the users. If you want to protect the reputation of AS's I'd get rid of this guy. He's no better than a crack dealer on the street imo.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    He may not listen, but I think you should talk to him anyway. I know you don't want to see someone mess up their life when you had the power to possibly stop it from happening.

Want2GetHuge is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, I'd turn the mf in and I HATE rats.... he deserves it.

catch the kid offer him 450 dollars.........only kidding i hate when people do that.

mman is offline Junior Member
    You should definately help him, at least by telling him about this site. I think he will listen escpecially since he already expressed concern about the side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard

yes catch the kid and help him out.......
    Catch the kid and help him out by kicking his ass for thinking AS is a good idea at 17! Kids don't understand logic, kids don't understand reason, kids don't understand common sense. But they do understand VIOLENCE!!!!

Sorry, I'm having a 'roid rage ' kinda night.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    teens are usually pretty headstrong especially if hes an athlete. but just explain to him that at that age he can have much more permanent side effects than ol roid rage gym rat. and if he is still hell bent on juicing at least save him some money and dont give the other guy the satisfaction of pocketing about 400 bucks.

SubmissionGrappler is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    catch the kid offer him 450 dollars.........only kidding i hate when people do that.

BuffGuy is offline Associate Member
    Well, the 17 year old doesn't have to worry about side affects since chances are that the big fat man will sell him fake gear anyways. :P

jdog dude is offline New Member
    WOW 500.00 dollars for that what a deal.

LIST ME

Thread Information