Tjelle is offline Associate Member

will the doc wright out a prescription on..

will the doc wright out a prescription on clomid if i at the end of my cykle go to her and say: hey, for the last ten weeks i'v been going on testosteron and need this to not shut down my natural test. prod.? any thougths.. btw, I know my english sucks..

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    why do you need to get a prescription for clomid? you can get some from your source

i'm just wondering.. just in case one time i may need it and cant get it..

docflock is offline New Member
    if u get a prescription your health insurance plan can pick up the cost or you only have to pay a minimal copayment($10) depending on ur plan. then again, u also have exposed yourself as someone who uses AS. also, medical records can sometimes get in the wrong hands, do u really want that info on a legal document?

Quote Originally Posted by docflock
    if u get a prescription your health insurance plan can pick up the cost or you only have to pay a minimal copayment($10) depending on ur plan. then again, u also have exposed yourself as someone who uses AS. also, medical records can sometimes get in the wrong hands, do u really want that info on a legal document?
    but doc's what ... **** cant remember what teh word is in english.. but, they can tell anyone about u because of the law...

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjelle
    but doc's what ... **** cant remember what teh word is in english.. but, they can tell anyone about u because of the law...
    they won;t be telling anyone but it will become part of your medical record and if by chance someone (an employer insurance company) requests it then they have full access to whatever is on it....

also there was recently a situation involving a doc not signing off on a bros physical for work... and now the AS usage is on his record...

i think your best bet is to get it from your source and just kind of stock up on it... i mean you only need to take what 36 at the end of each cycle?? i mean 100 will last you 3 cycle just about.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Get it from a source or some other route..If you came into my office and said that, I would say sorry, have a nice day!! You don't want to risk having this information in your records..There are much easier ways to go..Look around!!

Doc M

nostawk is offline Associate Member
    going to the doctor to get clomid should be about the last place u get it from..... if for some reason you cant get it through your source you can always get the liquid kind from from research sites.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    It is bad idea to go to the doc's office. Do you want to have AS use record in your medical history?

Thread Information