liftheavy81 is offline New Member

Test cyp and Dbol

Ive been using 1cc of test cyp weekly for a month now..after the 3rd week of that i cycled in the Thai dbols..started at 3 a day and worked my way up to 5..so im in my 4th week of test and starting 2nd week on the dbol ..I havent seen any gains yet in mass but a little strength (went up 5 lbs on the dumbbells)at the start of all this i weighed in at 165 now im at 175..do i need to be more patient with the mass end of it or should i be seeing mass by now

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    you've really screwed up what could have been a decent cycle, you should've started the dbol from day one, and when you ask questions, we need to know the dosage, not the volume of the injects

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    you've really screwed up what could have been a decent cycle, you should've started the dbol from day one, and when you ask questions, we need to know the dosage, not the volume of the injects
    Agreed...... You should have jump started the cycle with the d-bol the first 4 weeks...... also you're ramping your doses of d-bol.... not a good idea... wil cause your blood levels to become uneven.

Next time you need to ask first before starting.

Next time you need to ask first before starting.

I did ask before I started..My guy I get this from has done it this way and has had sucess..What can I do now because I was told to give it time

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    the problem is many gym dealers don;t knwo **** about AS even though they use them... for instance there is a guy at my gym who doesn;t even cycle anymore, he's always "on" and he thinks that GNC anti E's will work just fine.... they are mainly out to make a buck and many don;t know jack... its the bros on here who know what they are talking about..

Quote Originally Posted by liftheavy81
    I did ask before I started..My guy I get this from has done it this way and has had sucess..What can I do now because I was told to give it time
    You have no other choice but to wait it out...... the cycle is already started.... I would stop the d-bol and then use them in another cycle because the test should start kicking in soon.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I want to be nice here... but ....................

sometime i just got to be me...

If you asked for advice... why are you asking here... don't you believe him???

maybe he sold you baby asprin for the DBOL ....

What it comes down to here.. we offered advice after you started your cycle..

that's ok... if you believe your gym dealer... then follow his advice....... after all one of the oldest routines is to ramp up the doses...

but then again.. the practice of using leaches for headaches is still practice in some places in the world....

For the newest, most advanced training, and use of AAs... this board is up to date...

But hey............. we still answer the question.... "Can i run a deca only cycle????"

good luck.......
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    clomid getting to you Spy?

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    You think he's had success and Im sure he thinks so too. Underneath all those gains is some messed up chemistry and serious side affects probably. You can shove anything into you and eventually grow liftheavy. The point of a cycle is to get the best gains, use it properly, and subside any bad affects. We hear all the time..."my friend told this and that", but your friend is probably getting misinformationa and passing it right onto you.

Youre here now and I suggest you do your own research and go back and school your buddy correctly. Gald you came here. The others have pointed out already your mistakes.

Dbol is used right away and not tapered. It is used to kick start a cycle until the real test kicks in like your cyp. Atleast you have one thing correct. You are cycling test only for a novice cycle. That's what we always suggest for beginners until they build up the right knowledge and experiment with more hardcore gear.

This cycle is messed up already. I would keep cycling cyp for 10 weeks and come off dbol. Save it for next cycle. Do not pyramid. I will explain why.

Point of a cycle is to reach a full saturation period in the blood. Best you can, fast as you can, and keep it there long as you can with out spikes. Meaning no up and down test levels. This is why we suggest no pyramiding. You want to keep consistant levels through out so you dont cause an inbalance that will hinder your gains and cause serious side affects. You will get side affects anyways (depending on the user) but you want to subside them as much as possible.

Your system at first does not know what to do with the new introduced supplemented testosterone . Also the new high dosages. The sytem begins to shut down. You will experience certain sides like high BP, insomnia, sweating, etc... You body will soon adjust and level out. If you pyramid up or down you body has a hard time adjusting.

Next cycle stick to Cyp or Enanth and administer weekly even dosages. Use dbol weeks 1-4 25-30mg ED. Possibly 10mg every 4 hours through out the day to keep even test levels and to take advantage of the half life of dbol. Life of dianabol is about 4 hours. This is why some users take dosage every 4 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    You have no other choice but to wait it out...... the cycle is already started.... I would stop the d-bol and then use them in another cycle because the test should start kicking in soon.
    I thought the test should have been active after week 2 or 3..

I thought the test should have been active after week 2 or 3..
    It takes time to build blood levels..... so for me I really don't see anything from long acting estered test until wekk 4 or 5

Yep 4-5 weeks I agree.
    It takes time to build blood levels..... so for me I really don't see anything from long acting estered test until wekk 4 or 5

Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    clomid getting to you Spy?
    ROFLMAO!
    It's OK Spy, Vent Up Buddy!......lol

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    You think he's had success and Im sure he thinks so too. Underneath all those gains is some messed up chemistry and serious side affects probably. You can shove anything into you and eventually grow liftheavy. The point of a cycle is to get the best gains, use it properly, and subside any bad affects. We hear all the time..."my friend told this and that", but your friend is probably getting misinformationa and passing it right onto you.

Youre here now and I suggest you do your own research and go back and school your buddy correctly. Gald you came here. The others have pointed out already your mistakes.

Dbol is used right away and not tapered. It is used to kick start a cycle until the real test kicks in like your cyp. Atleast you have one thing correct. You are cycling test only for a novice cycle. That's what we always suggest for beginners until they build up the right knowledge and experiment with more hardcore gear.

This cycle is messed up already. I would keep cycling cyp for 10 weeks and come off dbol. Save it for next cycle. Do not pyramid. I will explain why.

Point of a cycle is to reach a full saturation period in the blood. Best you can, fast as you can, and keep it there long as you can with out spikes. Meaning no up and down test levels. This is why we suggest no pyramiding. You want to keep consistant levels through out so you dont cause an inbalance that will hinder your gains and cause serious side affects. You will get side affects anyways (depending on the user) but you want to subside them as much as possible.

Your system at first does not know what to do with the new introduced supplemented testosterone . Also the new high dosages. The sytem begins to shut down. You will experience certain sides like high BP, insomnia, sweating, etc... You body will soon adjust and level out. If you pyramid up or down you body has a hard time adjusting.

Next cycle stick to Cyp or Enanth and administer weekly even dosages. Use dbol weeks 1-4 25-30mg ED. Possibly 10mg every 4 hours through out the day to keep even test levels and to take advantage of the half life of dbol. Life of dianabol is about 4 hours. This is why some users take dosage every 4 hours.
    All i can say is wow..Hey thanks..I got this really good feeling about you guys already..Knowledge is power..

The Test Cyp is Teston QV its al 10 ML bottle. I take 1 CC every monday. So if you are telling me to STOP the dbol, I indeed will. I have noticed a short temper and also noticed sweating while working on something. I know what Test does and its benefits.

So just continue on the test till the bottle is done without anything else..what gains can i see when only using test?

Ah man, it's all a matter of perception.....I'm huge the very day after i do a shot......even if it's fake...

On QV test you will see good relults. Although your only doing 200mg a week. I didnt get your stats but most time I suggest atleast 500mg a week. Thats ok though. Finish it out. Get your supplies together next cycle plan on 500mg a week with the dbol . Your next cycle will rock you specially since you are spending this cycle building up the proper receptors for the next one. Make sure you get nolvadex and clomid. This is the golden rule. Always have nolvadex and clomid before you start any cycle. Nolvadex on hand for side affects and PCT. Clomid for PCT and post cycle therapy . Clomid will help you keep your gains afterwards. Read my link in my sig about clomid usage. Read and learn. You'll be ok here and keep reading. As long as youre doing your leg work and researching and we see it we'll look out for you and steer you the right way.
    All i can say is wow..Hey thanks..I got this really good feeling about you guys already..Knowledge is power..

The Test Cyp is Teston QV its al 10 ML bottle. I take 1 CC every monday. So if you are telling me to STOP the dbol, I indeed will. I have noticed a short temper and also noticed sweating while working on something. I know what Test does and its benefits.

So just continue on the test till the bottle is done without anything else..what gains can i see when only using test?
    Last edited by LuvMyRoids; 03-06-2004 at 11:09 AM.

can i start a new bottle as soon as im done this one @ 500 mg?

LOL...youre asking for side affecst aren't you. No, finish out this cycle. Do your PCT wait a good month and start another cycle.

Thats what i thought..just thought id ask..waiting to start a new one is common sense to me..

Time on = Time off is a a way to determine if you waited enough time to be fully recovered.

The best way is to have blood test done before your cycle and then again a few weeks after PCT to determine if you recovered.

I dont blame ya bro. We all want to get nuts and grow. PM me if ya need. Im off the board for a while.
    Thats what i thought..just thought id ask..waiting to start a new one is common sense to me..

so after 4-5 weeks on this test..what are the most common gains. Just VERY anxious to know what im gonna get outa it..How does the test get distributed to muscles...I alternate delts each week
    Last edited by liftheavy81; 03-06-2004 at 11:36 AM.

Thread Information