Thread: 1st Time User

action is offline New Member

1st Time User

I am thinking about doing a sustanon /winstrol stack for 8 weeks. I am a 195 pounds, lean, and in good shape. I would like to put on 10 more pounds, and lean up a little more. I'm not looking to be to aggresseive, just enhance my physique a little. I would like to know if these two are ok to start out with.

I would also like to know what cannot be mixed with steroids . Can you smoke pot while your doing it, what about alcohol? What about other drug interactions like advil, and other over the counter drugs.

Last but not least, how would I take these? Do I take all of one, and then the other, or do I take them at the same time?

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    For a first time user I suggest Test Enanthate only for 10 weeks. No sustanon , no winstrol , no rec drugs. If you are even contemplating using hallucinate drugs with steroids then you are not one to take steroids serious enough to be on them.

Rugby13 is offline Member
    Even after Arnold, in his book said that pot was great for the appetite while juicing????? I would say no to drinking while juicing but pot???

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    If you are even contemplating using hallucinate drugs with steroids then you are not one to take steroids serious enough to be on them.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by action
    I am thinking about doing a sustanon /winstrol stack for 8 weeks. I am a 195 pounds, lean, and in good shape. I would like to put on 10 more pounds, and lean up a little more. I'm not looking to be to aggresseive, just enhance my physique a little. I would like to know if these two are ok to start out with.

I would also like to know what cannot be mixed with steroids . Can you smoke pot while your doing it, what about alcohol? What about other drug interactions like advil, and other over the counter drugs.

Last but not least, how would I take these? Do I take all of one, and then the other, or do I take them at the same time?
    imo stay off the juice....if you are asking ?'s like that you are'nt taking them seriously

I'd smoke with AS. Helps you digest more food since you get the munchies.

You think everything arnold was doing back then was correct? Why was he on dialysis machines for so long? You need to pick what you want to do. Steroids and bodybulding or be a druggy and smoke dope. The two dont mix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugby13
    Even after Arnold, in his book said that pot was great for the appetite while juicing????? I would say no to drinking while juicing but pot???

....and you know the dialysis machines were a direct cause of the pot??

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    I know when I'm juicing my blood pressure goes way up.

Pot also increases BP. I wouldn't do it. IMHO

No, but youre quoting arnold like he did it so its ok. In reality back in his days they had little knowledge like we do and what he was doing probably wasn't correct like pot smoking. That's what Im saying. So dont misinterpret my post and try to refute me by taking it out of context. Anyone taking hallucinates while on gear needs to make a decision. Fact is, if you smoke pot one drag will suck every mg of vitamins right out of your system including Vitamin C and E. So why would you take steroids and supplements and smoke pot? Defeats the whole purpose. Now refute that.
    ....and you know the dialysis machines were a direct cause of the pot??

the benefit i see in it is the increased apetite it gives you. More you eat, the more you gain...right?

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    the benefit i see in it is the increased apetite it gives you. More you eat, the more you gain...right?
    Bro - so does a shot of B-12 - listen if you want to smoke go ahead - just do it in your house and stay there for at least 2-3 hours - we all have loved ones that don't need to die from someone behind the wheel - I'm not saying that you do that but lots of people do. As a medical professional and former police officer I have seen first hand the problems that this causes.
    I voted for Prop 215 ( here in Cali )to legalize MJ for medical use. I see no problem when it is used " responsibly " ( no worse than alcohol IMO ). I am just saying that it is a choice - and like other choices it has consequences - Peace

Agreed...I think as soon as something gets mentioned that people dissagree with it gets taken out of context. I would never drive after smoking and since I've got married I haven't smoked. My wife is expecting also. IMO though alcohol causes more damage than pot but you working in a closely related field my know otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    Bro - so does a shot of B-12 - listen if you want to smoke go ahead - just do it in your house and stay there for at least 2-3 hours - we all have loved ones that don't need to die from someone behind the wheel - I'm not saying that you do that but lots of people do. As a medical professional and former police officer I have seen first hand the problems that this causes.
    I voted for Prop 215 ( here in Cali )to legalize MJ for medical use. I see no problem when it is used " responsibly " ( no worse than alcohol IMO ). I am just saying that it is a choice - and like other choices it has consequences - Peace

Thread Information