Bauerg30 is offline New Member

Streroid agility?

Hey guys, is there a steroid that would typically increase quickness and agility more than another? I checked the boards for something similar but couldn't find it. Thanks for the help.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    test

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Quickness and agility comes from natural athlethic abilities. You either have it or you don't. Test might increase your strength and muscularity but its not going to make you faster or more agile .

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Yep. Quickness and agility are enhanced through specific (usually plyometric) training. Steroids will only give you strength and/or size, with increased recovery ability.

Actually, I used to have an article that listed specific gears, known, or at least thought to be known to enhance ''Fast Twitch" Muscle capabilities.
    It was an article that came out years ago around the time that Leroy Burrell and Ben Johnson got busted for Winstrol V, which was one of the many listed along with Var.
    But that's all I know.
    TSW

shootdeep is offline Member
    i don't cycle anymore during my hockey season. it hurt my agility considerably because of the extra weight i was carrying

LOCKDOWN is offline Banned
    Halotest is what most boxers use. You wont put on any size and definatly gives you a physical advantage over someone not using. Very toxic however.

Test will definatly help in speed/agility or least as for me and my sparing partners.

Best thing for speed and agility is speed conditioning and a proper diet. Light on the bread carbs and meat - replaced with lots and lots of vegies with the proper food combining.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    winny dries out the joints - for an old guy like me - it just makes me creak louder LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Actually, I used to have an article that listed specific gears, known, or at least thought to be known to enhance ''Fast Twitch" Muscle capabilities.
    It was an article that came out years ago around the time that Leroy Burrell and Ben Johnson got busted for Winstrol V, which was one of the many listed along with Var.
    But that's all I know.
    TSW
    I've seen lots to suggest that AAS can induce fiber-type switching. To have a greater proportion of fast twitch fibers gives one the POTENTIAL for greater explosive force.....speed. Agility is a very vague term. How you train is the determining factor in both speed and agility. Having more muscle (especially fast twitch) is advantageous in just about every sport. maintain your flexibility (so often overlooked), and you have a great platform for strength and speed and agility.

Thread Information