TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member

Runnin out of places to inject

What up guys.

In short I am injecting in 6 different areas of my glutes, my delts, trapz, quads, and biceps. With all the susp I am using and injecting twice a day I feel some of the areas building up some scar tissue. I was thinking I could start with calves now but I need some ideas for some other spots. Maybe a little advice about how to inject in those areas.

GreenOak is offline Junior Member
    Don't do calves there are a lot of risk associated with injecting into that site. You should try injecting both triceps and pecs. Every once in awhile I have a buddy inject my lats for me. Definitely try tri's and chest though. Check out spotinjections.com for specific information on different sites.

-Oak

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i've read calves is a bad idea, due to lack of blood flow in the lower legs.... i think i would avoid them... somewhere there is a thread in here talking about this.

TRE
    Good to know, I'll check out the sight for some Ideas.

(I'm scared of needles)

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    traps bro

i have hockey sometimes (an example would be today), and i cant deal with the soreness of injecting in legs or arms/delts (im a goalie), so i shoot in my traps on game days

its not very hard, its my first cycle, ive only taken 4 shots and 2 of them have been trap shots

TRE
    I listed trapz above. I'm already hittin them.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    You're already hitting a lot of areas. Have to say throw in pecs and that's about it. I just started pecs yesterday. No problems there. I move around in my glutes. Sometimes lower than usual. Sometimes closer to the hip. Little over to the mid. Delts same way. Hit high one day, towards front next day, more towards back another day. Same in quads. More in mid, then to the side next time, little higher next time after that. Now it's time to abuse the pecs. As for trapz I just do one spot and use the mirror. Not to much there. Youre doing some serious administrations bro..lol Thought I was bad.

TRE
    Nice to know someone else loves pinz as much as me.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Triceps are a pretty simple site. Hit them like illustrated at spotinjections.com

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    a guy whose taking nursing told me you can inject into 3 places on the thigh.. bottom middle and top.. top being near the hip and bottom being near the knee.. he said thasts what they teach him in nursing.. they are actually taught to do near the knee over near the hip.. which is oppositie of what most roid users do

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    bro just read an article from this site reffering to calf injections. From what i got from the article their is a major vein that runs through your calf to your heart. If the vein is hit and the blood flow is interupted, you could expereince a blood clot! As we all know thats bad news. Im kicking myself for not saving the source of that article but if you find it, its worth a read. Im sure it can explain it better than me.
    Lift hard bro...

FOUND IT

Calve Inj

Clomid V. HCG basics for beginners 101 by DocHoliday is what your looking for. At the end of his thread there is an article to be read on calf injections. Good luck

Swellin Guest
    Pecs and tris are easy. Tris are probably my easiest injection. You can actually hit a couple of differnt spots on your tris. You can also do this with your delts. So far, I am only hiting my pecs in one spot (two inches above and one inch inside the nip).

You can also do outer as well as inner bis.

Hell, I hit everything but lats, calves, and glutes...I am about to add one of them to my list.

popa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Triceps are a pretty simple site. Hit them like illustrated at spotinjections.com

I like to go in between the horse shoe

Thread Information