Thread: bball and AS

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

bball and AS

hey bros, i have a buddy who plays college ball and he's looking to do a cycle here in the off season. Im not too sure what to tell him to do since the usual beginner cycle is detectable for 3 months (enanth or cyp.)
    I was thinking about maybe telling him about prop since it's only a couple week detection...
    I was also thinking about maybe mention anavar to him too since he's pretty lean and with bball i don;t think he wants to get tooo massive just add some strength...
    i was thinking of a cycle like this..

1-8 prop 150mg EOD
    1-4 or 4-8 var 40mg ED

of course ill instruct him on nolva and PCT. would you think i should tell him about some arimidex too (i know water retention is usually low with prorp but i was thinking for estrogen purposes to tell him to throw it in...)

If there is anything i should change or tell him differently let me know... just keep in mind he wants to have stuff that is out of the system in a relatively short time so he doesn;t get fizucked over for b ball...
    thanks bros.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    better to go 75mg ED than 150 EOD, for a first cycle, i would say go with 50mg ED and you can run the var for 8 weeks with no problem

ok thanks man... i wasn;t real sure on how often to do the prop for a first timer so thats why i put EOD...50 mg makes sense to for a newbie.. thanks man ill have to let him know... and warn him about ED injects... one more question is prop known for painful injects or is that just tren ?? (i just want to tell him everything i can about it so he can make an informed decision

neermind found it with a little searching on my own... im always telling others to search and i asked about the pain before i looked it up... ill have to tell him to get some sterile oil too...

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    after the first week, there's no more pain with the injects on prop, you're body gets used to it, no need for steril oil imo

helios is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    after the first week, there's no more pain with the injects on prop, you're body gets used to it, no need for steril oil imo
    it really depends on the lab the prop is from. mine sucks ive been taking it for about 8 weeks now and its still as painful as it was...you just get used to constantly feeling like you have cement in your muscle and you deal with it. also, i cut mine with EQ

-Helios

Thread Information