LR Bust - Refunds

Havent heard anything about whats been goin on with them lately, but I was curious if anyone who had ordered near the bust has received a refund. I only ask this because Bayou pmd me around the time he was posting updates and stated that refunds had been dispersed, however I received no such credit, I would have just taken the lost, but Bayou got my hopes up , anyway, just curious about other people's experiences and any new info on their situation....Thanks.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    My response would be... Refund? Refund for what? I have no idea who you are and have never ordered a **** thing from you.

But that's just me.

yea, i hear ya, but i needed the products to conduct my research, and now my experiment is on hault.

eshestun is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IGOTJUICE007
    yea, i hear ya, but i needed the products to conduct my research, and now my experiment is on hault.
    hehe ya right

i ordered right before with a cc and i i'm disputing the charge now

Contract with a more reputable research company.

i attmepted to do that, but then when i received the official paper work which was an affidavit of sworn testimony, i figured i should just leave it alone. I was playing in the gray zone, and I dont want to screw myself for being greedy.

Has everyone else heard that they're back up again? I'll delete this after this weekend, but I believe they are up and running.

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Contract with a more reputable research company.
    already have, how do you think i continued with my experiment

eshestun is offline Associate Member
    i attmepted to do that, but then when i received the official paper work which was an affidavit of sworn testimony, i figured i should just leave it alone. I was playing in the gray zone, and I dont want to screw myself for being greedy.
    well its the truth that you didn't get anything. I don't see anything wrong

Quote Originally Posted by eshestun
    well its the truth that you didn't get anything. I don't see anything wrong
    just dont want to bring more attention on myself, thats just me.

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Has everyone else heard that they're back up again? I'll delete this after this weekend, but I believe they are up and running.
    The scary part is they never stopped running. I wouldn't touch them myself. IMHO

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Guys...this guy is in major trouble w/ the law. Even if he walks on this his legal bills are going to be thru the roof.
    I'd seriously doubt that anyone's going to recieve $ from him. Besides...the feds seized all his records. What's he gonna say to them?....I need my records back so I can see who I owe $ too?
    I would just let it go....

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Guys...this guy is in major trouble w/ the law. Even if he walks on this his legal bills are going to be thru the roof.
    I'd seriously doubt that anyone's going to recieve $ from him. Besides...the feds seized all his records. What's he gonna say to them?....I need my records back so I can see who I owe $ too?
    third party billing co......but I will let it go

third party billing co......but I will let it go
    If they were selling medical supplies stoppers,vials etc.. then I would say go ahead and deny charges to your credit card. But the things they were selling were illegal.
    But personally I wouldn't bring any more attn to myself
    How much did u lose anyway?

If they were selling medical supplies stoppers,vials etc.. then I would say go ahead and deny charges to your credit card. But the things they were selling were illegal.
    But personally I wouldn't bring any more attn to myself
    How much did u lose anyway?
    Yes, I decided weeks ago to leave it alone as I stated earlier, but I was curious about other people's situations, I only lost 80 bucks, there are many bros who lost much more so I can conisder myself lucky, just havent heard anything about it in a while and wanted an update.

Yeah I'd leave it alone for $80.... I mean if you make $10 an hr working at a convienant store you'd make that up in a day...

thankfully i do much better than that

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i got nothing i tried contensting it with my bank but they needed a more detailed explanation (told them i ordered some supps)... so i figured screw it ill just leave i be...
    Last thing i heard was the charges were bs and we would see in a few weeks just what happened (from bayou) but has ne1 heard anything????????

my friend had all his money refunded to him about a week after they got busted

For $80 I'd leave it alone.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fallen Angel
    For $80 I'd leave it alone.
    yea, as said, the point of the thread was not this, rather info on other people experiences who ordered from LR as magic added....

bayoumike is offline New Member

first off, the feds are not involved in the case so they do not have our records. The local narc. agent have them! And second, all of our accounts are frozen so we are kind of screwed here for now. and yes we might be starting back next week if everthing goes well. we will take of everone who ordered before the raid! we are still the same people just because we got framed/accused of a crime does not mean we are going to change who we are. we are still good and honest people

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes I spoke with bayou in pm personally and they are back up.

Quote Originally Posted by bayoumike
    first off, the feds are not involved in the case so they do not have our records. The local narc. agent have them! And second, all of our accounts are frozen so we are kind of screwed here for now. and yes we might be starting back next week if everthing goes well. we will take of everone who ordered before the raid! we are still the same people just because we got framed/accused of a crime does not mean we are going to change who we are. we are still good and honest people
    thanks for responding and facing the music....glad to hear you are doing well, and I trust you will take care of everyone as you have said...glad to hear from the source

Mike I don't mean to start any **** w/ you, because you've always took care of me but the point I was trying to make is that it would be in anyone's best interest not to draw more attn to themselves.
    Also you say that the local narc cops have the records, not the Feds...well cops are cops to me bro, sorry I just don't like the fact that any branch of law enforcment has my name and address knowing I was trying to purchase perscription drugs illegally...none of us know what they might do w/ that list, not you, not me, not anyone except them...Thats what scared me.
    Other then that I'd like to wish you good luck, and I hope this thing works out for you but honestly you'd have to be a complete idiot to start things up again. Those research chems are NOT legal. I wish they were, and your service was top notch in my book. I just hope everyone uses their heads and stays safe from this point on...

Fuller is offline Associate Member

Thanks for coming fourth and telling us whats up. U treated me and many bro's very well in the past and i will be happy to deal with u once again.....just let us know when u get the ball rolling again!! Peace Fuller

Thread Information