Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member

help on preparing cycle...couple questions

alright, my next cycle is ready to go.
    My brother still hasnt decided what he wants yet. He has no previous cycle experience but does not want to do a TEST ENT only cycle. He has fina and Var and i have some extra Deca . Any suggestions on what he should run?

I was thinking:
    Test Enth 500mg/wk 1-10
    Deca 300mg/wk 1-9
    nolva on hand and clomid 300/100/50 pct..

should he use the Fina now or save it for a prop/fina/var cycle in like 6 months?
    also, the fina says it experies in June. If he uses it a couple months after the expiration date, will it matter at all?

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    He should stay away from the fina sill he has a couple cycles under his belt. There is no way to know how he reacts to AS yet. The cycle you got on there is fine in my opinion.

Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member
    he wants to use the fina. he knows how great it is. i told him to stay away from it until at least his 3rd cycle.. i guess i'll trade him his fina for my deca . i can always use the fina early next year. F*ck expiration dates!!!

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    All that stuff takes years to expire. Using tren right off the bad would be bad.

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    Only thing i would change is the dosage on everything. I understand that high dose's are great and get you the results. Thats for people that have been using AS for 2 or 3 years and so on... Your body when introduced to AS, especially testosterone , is in kindof a panic! It has no idea what is happening and it has to adjust to what you are doing. What you are doing is overloading testosterone, in which your body has never seen before. It helps to ease into that.
    Im hoping that you and your bro are in this for the long run, and if you are you should take what i have to say and some of the things people here say to heart. Let your body get used to something before you start overloading it. get a couple cycle's of basic s h i t in your body before you start with the Ronnie Colman dose's!

Good luck

Swellin Guest
    The cycle you posted is what I just finished, and I loved it! Hardly any sides to speak of...decent gains. I need a lot of new clothes.

Explain to him how fina needs to be injected ED (I know it can be done EOD...but he doesn't). He needs to find out how his body responds to some of the milder stuff before hitting it with a madman like fina. Fina has a whole 'nother set of sides that needs to be considered.

Thread Information