Mafia1096 is offline New Member

test prop and deca stack

I have some deca and test prop.

gooin to start most likely tonite, weigh 165lbs height is jsut under 6 ft and have about 13%bf, age 22,

my projected cycle looked like this

wk 1-10 400 mg/w of deca 2 shots per week of 200mg
    wk 1-10 50mg shots every 3 days
    wk 10, hcg shot to kick back my test levels
    wk 13 pct clomid , run correctly over 21 days, 36 tabs starting 3 weeks after last shot

is this suffucient for first cycle, how would you change the dosage but keeping the gear the same, i know a dif test would b more suitable but i have been told that prop is more effective for short term and i already have it on hand, any help would be greatly appreciated......

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Drop the deca down to 300 or off the whole cycle since your a first timer. prop needs to be injected everyday and needs to be run higher then the deca. So 50mg ed or 75mg ed would be better. If you use deca run the prop to week 13 and start right 2 days after the last shot. no need for the hcg and you may want to get some liq-x and nolva.

i know test prop is more efffective at every day shots, but im a newbie and dont think i will b able to bear that pain, specially since prop is a painful prick, so is eod por every 3 days suffiecient???

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree drop the deca . TRE good advice here. I concur.
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    Drop the deca down to 300 or off the whole cycle since your a first timer. prop needs to be injected everyday and needs to be run higher then the deca. So 50mg ed or 75mg ed would be better. If you use deca run the prop to week 13 and start right 2 days after the last shot. no need for the hcg and you may want to get some liq-x and nolva.

TRE
    eod is the farthest apart you want to go. Cant you get your hands on some enth or cyp. Its cheaper and you could inject twice a week or even once a week.

if i switch the test, would my gains b altered or lost more rapidly than with prop, and isnt prop a more solid test, meaning solid muscle as opposed to more bloated muscle??

TRE
    The muscle will be the same. You will just retain more water during the cycle. Get some anti-e's and you'll be fine.

Swellin Guest
    Forget the prop...go with enan or cyp. If you are concerned about the sticks...this is the way to go. Using prop to cut down on bloat and deca ...is kind of counter productive. It would be much easier to just run enan and deca. be sure to get some anti-e's and some clomid.

Thread Information