100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member

TEST 400/EQ questions?!?!

I am about to buy some gear tommorow and I need some quick accurate responses! I am debating between Test400 and EQ and Deca . I am leaning towards the EQ right now and unless someone has some reason why I shouldn't I'm gonna go with that. Would you have a recomendation of how much I'm going to want to use of? I'm 6'3 230#. I am not that familiar with the T400 and I was planning on using test enanthate but I don't think I'll be able to. Is the T400 a better compound to use? I was planning on injecting the Test E. 2 times a week can I do that with the T400 or do I need to do it more often? I can mix the the T-400 with the EQ in the same syringe right? I'm going to be using Nolva durring and for my PCT with some HCG if I can get my hands on it. Do I lay off everything for 2 weeks after my last injection? or just stay on the Nolva all the way through? What gauge needles are going to be best for me... I mean... what is the smallest gauge that will allow me to pass the sh*t through it? I am going to do it in my quads and if I get brave my chest. I would REALLY appreciate if whoever answers these for me (for one really know what your talking about because I'm not stupid I'm just looking for a second opinion) answer all of my questions... systematically... Thanks!

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    1. EQ is fine.
    2. You should of done more research
    3. T400 is a blend and should be injected eod because of the prop. Enth or cyp is better for a begginner
    4. You can mix the two together and you will want to (t400 hurts like a bitch)
    5. 23g needles are the way to go

Hmm... thanks for the help.. I've done a lot of research and I own anabolics 2004 it's just that some answersa aren't clear cut and I get a little worried about it. Any other responses would be appreaciated. Thanks.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    by the way some things in that book are misleading, got all the books myself.

uh oh... don't tell me that man... I like to deal with definites... like rock solid info... so what is misleading... just give an example before I freak out and cancel the whole thing!.. hehe jk... but yeah... let me know whats up with it.. thanks.

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    I heard T400 is painfull to inject bro! Not sure where i heard or if it was just one case. None the less, my .02

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Test E + EQ is an excellent first cycle. Stack the test with Deca if you want more mass.

Thread Information