Polska is offline Anabolic Member

Do you ever drink socially in small amounts while on a cycle?

I am 4 weeks into Prop/Fina/EQ... fairly low to moderate doses... Prop and fina at 75mg/ed and EQ at 400mg/wk. I went out with buddies last night and had two bottles of smirnoff over a 2.5 hour time span.

Now today I am experiencing what I think is kidney pain? My left lower back kind of hurts. Is it possible that 2 bottles is too much? Maybe I am being paranoid here, I dont know.

The question is, is it ok to drink socially in small amounts while on a cycle?

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I would say no if your on any AA17 AS. If not then once in a while a moderate amount of alchohol is OK, not good but wont really hurt you.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    For me, no.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Nope, I did a few times at the beginning of my first cycle but felt guilty, so I never did after that.

jbolsrn is offline Female Member
    I thought it caused major liver problems to drink while on AS? Its kind of like, why risk it.
    " Who needs experience, when you have medical training"

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    i do.. a few beer never hurt me at all.just drink lots of water..

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    well your first mistake was drinking smirnoff ice. kidding. I think its ok to break training rules once in a very long while but really try not to make a habit of it.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Two or three drinks on occasion is not going to harm you. I would just make sure to double up on my multi, r-ala, and tyler's detox pills before I went out and drink lots of water when I got home (if I'm still standing that is).

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Never do I drink on cycle......kills workout,appetite,liver and kidneys....you can party when your done....IMO

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    I tried it once... and i had kidney pain for two days... Never again!

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Come'on now... Real men drink BEER.

a little in moderation is not a problem "No milk, when you get older you drink Beer" Arnie

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Never do I drink on cycle......kills workout,appetite,liver and kidneys....you can party when your done....IMO
    DB those are words to live by

dane is offline Junior Member
    good post bro, i'm glad I read this I just got back from a bar drinking, I didn't know it was that bad for you while on a cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by dane
    good post bro, i'm glad I read this I just got back from a bar drinking, I didn't know it was that bad for you while on a cycle.
    Well now you do.

dane is offline Junior Member

LOCKDOWN is offline Banned
    Depends what your running.

Orals take a serious tole on your liver. If your running any orals (ie dBol ) consider taking milk thistle throughout your cycle to protect your liver in the case you do decide to run some beers through your body.

Its my feeling that a glass of wine/2 beers is a good idea and should be done once or twice a week. Its good for your heart and when used in moderation can keep your BP down as well.

Rugby13 is offline Member
    agreed.... I guess moderation to me is only one or two beers or a glass of wine. Moderation to some is two bottles of smirnoff...

Quote Originally Posted by LOCKDOWN
    Depends what your running.

Orals take a serious tole on your liver. If your running any orals (ie dBol ) consider taking milk thistle throughout your cycle to protect your liver in the case you do decide to run some beers through your body.

Its my feeling that a glass of wine/2 beers is a good idea and should be done once or twice a week. Its good for your heart and when used in moderation can keep your BP down as well.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Never touch the stuff.
    They taught me in church not to smoke, drink, or chase women.
    Doing pretty good, so far . . .
    --Tock

Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    Never touch the stuff.
    They taught me in church not to smoke, drink, or chase women.
    Doing pretty good, so far . . .
    --Tock
    lmao

Latimus is offline Banned
    When you are jacked, walkin around a bar with a water spells saucebag...so people i know who do it will walk around with a BEER...haha coolers spell something else altogether...haha im joking...anyway i dont usually drink anyway and i dont care what people say so i walk around with water...it doesnt make sence to drink a couple beers if you 1 arent getting drunk 2 are just hurting yourself. 3. depending on what you are on you are already looking to tearoff someones head....the mixture could send you through the roof...i work a bar, i have seen saucebags attack because they mixed alcohol with test and they arent eventhemselves...like a completely different person...like the incredible hulk...and thats no fun to try and stop...stay away from it man

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    man, i am going to see my brother this upcoming weekend, and i haven't seen him in like a year, so when we barbaque i am going to kiss my live and kidneys goodbye becasue if it wasn't for him i wouldn't be here anyways.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Why spend the money on AAS and then drink alcholol which hinders your gains? Just my $.02.

King Test is offline Banned
    When you are jacked, walkin around a bar with a water spells saucebag...so people i know who do it will walk around with a BEER
    i work a bar, i have seen saucebags attack because they mixed alcohol with test and they arent eventhemselves
    Who are you calling saucebags? People in a bar who drink water while cycling, beer while cycling, or steroids -users in general? Try that at a bar with me.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    I can't go out to a bar and not drink anything. I am too uptight and don't have fun. Drinking a couple casually is enough to losen me up even if it doesnt impair me. It's all mental I think.

A couple drinks is fine and will not kill you, just do not have more than a couple and try not to make it a habbit of drinking all the time

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    I do not drink alcohol while on cycle.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    When you are jacked, walkin around a bar with a water spells saucebag...so people i know who do it will walk around with a BEER...haha coolers spell something else altogether...haha im joking...anyway i dont usually drink anyway and i dont care what people say so i walk around with water...it doesnt make sence to drink a couple beers if you 1 arent getting drunk 2 are just hurting yourself. 3. depending on what you are on you are already looking to tearoff someones head....the mixture could send you through the roof...i work a bar, i have seen saucebags attack because they mixed alcohol with test and they arent eventhemselves...like a completely different person...like the incredible hulk...and thats no fun to try and stop...stay away from it man
    you are very right I hardly ever drink and when I do I want to get sauced. Therefore I will not drink while on cycle. for obvious reasons. I am a happy drunk but still do not want to have a bad workout the following day.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I'll have a beer or glass of wine with food every now and again.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by King Test
    Who are you calling saucebags? People in a bar who drink water while cycling, beer while cycling, or steroids-users in general? Try that at a bar with me.
    Do you always have to make a wise ass comment and start with everyone? We dont need more ****ing drama on a message board get over yourself.

shorty2big is offline Member
    everything in moderation. It amazes me that some people freak out about dinking a few drinks while on AS. Yet pumping themselves full of AS every day/week is okay.
    S2B

PJK015 is offline Associate Member
    i had a vodka redbull the other night, sipped on it for about an hour, then realized i should have had a bottle of water instead

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I don't drink on or off cycle.

Thread Information