Thread: air hypos?

tallnskinny is offline New Member

air hypos?

has anyone here tried or have any knowledge of using needle free inectors?
    a gym buddy has one he s using for insuline but he says you can use them for inter musculare injections as well as subcutainious ones. i am always looking for a way to stick myself less if i can. lol. the easier the better though. and i've seen him give himself 'sline and its quicker and what not tghan normal injections. i'm wondering if i could use one for enanthate or the like. tjhanks for any input or info guys.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I wonder what it would feel like for him to inject 2ml of test prop???

ask him what is the largest amount of substance that he has injected.??

Quote Originally Posted by tallnskinny
    a gym buddy has one he s using for insuline but he says you can use them for inter musculare injections as well as subcutainious ones. i am always looking for a way to stick myself less if i can. lol. the easier the better though. and i've seen him give himself 'sline and its quicker and what not tghan normal injections. i'm wondering if i could use one for enanthate or the like. tjhanks for any input or info guys.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by tallnskinny
    I was doing research for a vaccine company.....they were the ones who developed the helium cartridge-powered "needle-free" injectors. They were pretty loud, but they were just in crude form at the time and not in the form that they'd be sold for actual use. Still some pain with them too, and they leave hickey-like marks for a day or so. I'm sure they're improved now, but you need a good amount of force to get something deep IM. Also, not everything is suitable to be administered that way.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    I was doing research for a vaccine company.....they were the ones who developed the helium cartridge-powered "needle-free" injectors. They were pretty loud, but they were just in crude form at the time and not in the form that they'd be sold for actual use. Still some pain with them too, and they leave hickey-like marks for a day or so. I'm sure they're improved now, but you need a good amount of force to get something deep IM. Also, not everything is suitable to be administered that way.
    I believe it has to be an aqueous based solution - no olis - but I could be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    I believe it has to be an aqueous based solution - no olis - but I could be wrong
    The way we were doing it was adsorbing the compounds onto trehalose (a sugar molecule) for subQ or onto other minute bead-type structures for IM. The aqueous-based methods are subQ only, I'd assume. Cholesterol-based hormones, like test and most AAS, probably wouldn't be well-suited for this type of thing.

tallnskinny is offline New Member
    i think 2 units of sline so bigger shots may be different. he said it does sting a bit more than a shot but it goes very very fast like half a second or less compared to like 10 or 20 seconds to regulare inject. thats what i like. i live 2 room mates they both know whats up but there girlfreinds not to mention mine don't and if i can load up and inject very quickly it would reduce my nervousness about being walked in on. no real door lock on interior doors. not to mention i still get nervouse giving myself a shot though i am getting better some.

Thread Information