Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: few questions

  1. #1
    gerard4780 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    59

    few questions

    i am currently on my 6th week of deca and test cycle this is also my first cycle before i started i was 6ft 1inch tall 200lbs now i am 225 with 15%bf would it be ok to throw some winstols in towards the end also for my pct should i take hcg ? if so when and how much? also how should i take my clomids when i come off? thanks.

  2. #2
    razor67's Avatar
    razor67 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,189
    hold off on the winny... hcg is not taken with pct.. its taken during a long cycle or after a cycle before pct..

  3. #3
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by gerard4780
    i am currently on my 6th week of deca and test cycle this is also my first cycle before i started i was 6ft 1inch tall 200lbs now i am 225 with 15%bf would it be ok to throw some winstols in towards the end also for my pct should i take hcg? if so when and how much? also how should i take my clomids when i come off? thanks.
    No winny or hcg .

    Clomid
    Day 1)300 mgs
    Day 2-11 100mgs ed
    Day 12-21 50 mgs ed......but you might need to run clomid a few weeks longer because of the deca ..50 mgs is fine

  4. #4
    GeoQuadzilla's Avatar
    GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,109
    with the clomid some ppl say 2 weeks after your last injection, others say 3 weeks... So i usually go about 2 and half weeks after my last shot... It's hard to tell how much hcg you should use, because i don't know the lenght or amounts in your cycle but i'm guessing you wont run it longer then 8 or 10 weeks... if this the truth, 3, 500iu injections the week after your cycle spacing them 5 days apart should do the trick... and with the clomid run 100mg's a day for a week, and then 50mg's a day for 5 days after that should have your test back to normal... also it will help cure any testicular shrinkage you might have experienced.

  5. #5
    GeoQuadzilla's Avatar
    GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,109
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    No winny or hcg .

    Clomid
    Day 1)300 mgs
    Day 2-11 100mgs ed
    Day 12-21 50 mgs ed......but you might need to run clomid a few weeks longer because of the deca..50 mgs is fine
    I liked my plan but considering i don't know what amounts he is running i could be wrong... I think you should listen to Da Bull cause he has more experience then me... but it would help if i knew the amounts you were running.

  6. #6
    gerard4780 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    59
    i am doing a 10 week cycle of 400mg deca and 500mg test do i need hcg for pct or not??

  7. #7
    Jjdigs74's Avatar
    Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    510
    Save the winny for your next cycle bro! Its to expensive to through in there and by the time in started to kick in and see results you would have been off your cycle. As far as the hcg , iv heard mixed things.

    1st! HCG should be run every 6 weeks when using AS
    2nd! Runing HCG post cycle is ONLY for people that have run long and stressfull cycles
    EX : 7,8 or 9 month cycles
    EX : Running lots( multiple ) AS that serpressed your natural testosterone ! FINA/
    DECA / 750-1000mg/week test
    so thats my .02 and my understanding of hcg. My advise would to be researching PCT until you know what everything does, how it does it, why it does it, when to take what amounts. You will learn only a certain amount from these forums. Please don;t get me wrong, this forum and these threads are top shelf when it comes to info and peoples experiences! But don;t close yourself off to just that. To people's experiences with AS or PCT. Your body will act differently to certain things than the next guy.
    Cloimid
    300mg first day
    100mg day 2-12
    50mg day 13-21

    good luck bro

  8. #8
    GeoQuadzilla's Avatar
    GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,109
    Nah man... use da bull's plan you'll be better off with that... your not running enough to need hcg and clomid.

  9. #9
    razor67's Avatar
    razor67 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,189
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoQuadzilla
    with the clomid some ppl say 2 weeks after your last injection, others say 3 weeks... So i usually go about 2 and half weeks after my last shot... It's hard to tell how much hcg you should use, because i don't know the lenght or amounts in your cycle but i'm guessing you wont run it longer then 8 or 10 weeks... if this the truth, 3, 500iu injections the week after your cycle spacing them 5 days apart should do the trick... and with the clomid run 100mg's a day for a week, and then 50mg's a day for 5 days after that should have your test back to normal... also it will help cure any testicular shrinkage you might have experienced.
    being that deca shuts you down pretty hard i dont believe clomid 100mg for a week and 50mg for 5 days will do it... after deca id run clomid 4 weeks.

  10. #10
    GeoQuadzilla's Avatar
    GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,109
    Quote Originally Posted by razor67
    being that deca shuts you down pretty hard i dont believe clomid 100mg for a week and 50mg for 5 days will do it... after deca id run clomid 4 weeks.
    thats why i suggest 3, 500iu injections of hcg .

  11. #11
    razor67's Avatar
    razor67 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,189
    here is a study done on a guys recovery with pct very simular to this..

    Subject #2 is a 5'10", 184lb male who used 400 mg per week of nandrolone . His baseline numbers were: LH<1IU/L, Test=45ng/dl. This subject's 32 day treatment consisted of 2500 IU of HCG every 4 days, 50 mg of clomid 2 times per day, and 10 mg nolvadex per day. There was no change. He underwent another treatment consisting of 60 days of 5000 IU of HCG every 4 days for 4 injections, then 2500 IU every 4 days for 4 injections, 50 mg of clomid 2 times per day, and 10 mg nolvadex per day. Still, no change. For the next 32 days, this subject received 5000 IU of HCG every other day for 6 injections, then 2500 IU every other day for 6 injections given with 150 IU of menotropins, 50 mg of clomid 2 times per day, and 10 mg nolvadex 2 times per day. 15 days after treatment his numbers were: LH=9.8IU/L, Test=507 ng/dl.(20)

  12. #12
    GeoQuadzilla's Avatar
    GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,109
    whoa!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •