JoeB is offline Associate Member

prevent muscle loss

Am looking to start a cycle in june to cut. Right now I'm nearing the end of a bulking cycle (sust, deca , d-bol)

I'm currently 5'11", 210#, 13 - 14%bf and would like to cut to 9% or 10%bf. I was thinking of doing a simple cycle where my only real concern is not to lose muscle.

week 1 - 8: 400 or 500 mg test-e per week
    week 5 - 10: winny 50mg ED

I could kick the cycle off with some prop. I haven't decided yet. Please give some ideas.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    This cycle here is a great cutter
    Week 1-8 Test prop 75mgs ed
    Week 1-8 Fina 75mgs ed
    Week 4-8 Winny 50mgs ed
    clomid 3 days out.
    Nolva throughout if you wish
    Throw in some t3 in the middle...

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    when u get off a bulking cycle don't start dieting right away.. too much of a shock to ur body after being feed high cals while bulking.. wait until 2 months after bulking to start dieting so u don't loose muscle..
    then try your cycle you have outlined...
    but remmeber gear dosnet burn fat .. cardio and diet do...

this is what i would do if i were you and wanted a cutting cycle..
    weeks
    1-10 500 week prop
    2-8 75 mg tren ed

and throw in some clen or ECA

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    ya, you are going to lose muscle! You were on 3 AS that you would normally lose 35% of your gains. Its all water weight. i would listen to those guys! Keep calorie intake high for a couple of months.
    14 weeks
    Test prop 50mg ED
    EQ 500-600mg/week
    winstrol 50-100mg EOD
    Clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off ( start at week 4 and run it 8 weeks after post cycle )
    Nolva all the way through
    clomid ( 300 100 50 )
    Hcg 6 weeks into cycle

Note: Wintrol and EQ are great in a cycle. You will see positive gains from this cycle i promise!!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjdigs74
    ya, you are going to lose muscle! You were on 3 AS that you would normally lose 35% of your gains. Its all water weight. i would listen to those guys! Keep calorie intake high for a couple of months.
    14 weeks
    Test prop 50mg ED
    EQ 500-600mg/week
    winstrol 50-100mg EOD
    Clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off ( start at week 4 and run it 8 weeks after post cycle )
    Nolva all the way through
    clomid ( 300 100 50 )
    Hcg 6 weeks into cycle

Note: Wintrol and EQ are great in a cycle. You will see positive gains from this cycle i promise!!
    You'll lose 35% of your gains from test/deca /dbol ??

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    Givin that hes a Rookie with AS. Im not saying that the normal " Joe " with 8 positive cycles under his belt would lose that much, but for him not knowing what to do, and the fact id put money on it that he would crash? I can remember my first time crashing and i hear horor stories all the time of 1st time crashers. You don't eat, you suffer from deppression which then cause's insomnia. Your now not sleeping nor eating and the last thing hes going to do is the gym. Hopefully that will not happen, but my thoughts are that the first time your body takes a change like that, its tough to overcome the odd's against you, and most people don't. Once a person has experienced a crash they are better preparred for the next one, and preventing such to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jjdigs74
    Givin that hes a Rookie with AS. Im not saying that the normal " Joe " with 8 positive cycles under his belt would lose that much, but for him not knowing what to do, and the fact id put money on it that he would crash? I can remember my first time crashing and i hear horor stories all the time of 1st time crashers. You don't eat, you suffer from deppression which then cause's insomnia. Your now not sleeping nor eating and the last thing hes going to do is the gym. Hopefully that will not happen, but my thoughts are that the first time your body takes a change like that, its tough to overcome the odd's against you, and most people don't. Once a person has experienced a crash they are better preparred for the next one, and preventing such to happen.
    Hmm.. non of that **** happened to me the last time I did deca , though I stacked it with test cyp. And I doubt that another type of test (sust in this case) is going to force me into a crash. I do find it takes a little longer to recover my test production with deca.

Anyhow.. thanks for the advice above. I will continue to eat after my current cycle. I'm not able to get tren , though I'd love to give it a try. EQ would be great with this cycle, but I was thinking of just a small low dose cycle to assist in maintaining muscle while I diet and do cardio. Will the cycle below do the trick?

Optional
    week 1 - 8: 400 or 500 mg test-e per week
    week 5 - 10: winny 50mg ED

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    You reak=lly should look into a faster acting test like prop. If the blood levels stay consistant and you pay atttention you will not get much bloat at all, especially if taken with nolva and dex. That cycle that you proposed is not bad just not typical for cutting. Take a look in the lab you might be suprised at what you have access to maybe tren

I agree Steele. I will consider Prop. If I could get tren , I would rethink the whole cycle. I have a couple of sources I've never tired, but I know are legit. I will have a look there.

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    make your own tren

Thread Information