efunk33 is offline New Member

Anyone ever heard of weight gain plus by vitasalveo????

it claims it can help u gain weight. more nutrient absorption, slows metabolism, more calorie intake. i need to gain weight and my metabolism is so fast i eat 3500 calories a day and still dont gain weight. i dont know what to do i am desperate. here is the website for this stuff.

http://www.weightgainplus.com/

mman is offline Junior Member
    bump

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    Increase your calorie intake to 4500 to 5000 day. If by 3 months you havent gottin bigger....you have a problem

thats my problem though. it takes me all day and like 7 shakes just to get to 3500. i work and go to school all dy ong so it is really hard to do. i still eat like 5 times a day though.

Anyone have any idea on this??????????????????????????????? help please!!!

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Eat more during your meals. If you really want to gain weight, eat until your full, then eat even more until your about to blow. You can easily sink in 5,000 calories a day no problem. Esp if you want to gain, carb foods have an endless amount of calories.

i know i could always eat more even though sometimes i eat so much i am on the verge of puking. but i want to know what everyone thinks of this pill. cause if it is true i will help me out a lot.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    To get big - you gotta eat big - try more calorie dense foods - like peanut butter Yummmmmmmy

how come nobody has yet to give me an opinion of the pills i am asking about. i understand i need to eat more. i am just wondering if these pills will work cause if so, they would just help me with eating and gettin nutrients.

mman is offline Junior Member
    I think the pills are a good idea, and it's probably worth a try. Obviously, nobody here as heard of them. People don't have a problem taking pills to help them lose weight when all they need is diet and cardio. I am kind of on the same spectrum you are because I am a hard gainer. I think it is a lot easier to diet than it is to consume 5,000 quality calories a day. So, if this is something that might help you out give it a try.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by efunk33
    how come nobody has yet to give me an opinion of the pills i am asking about. i understand i need to eat more. i am just wondering if these pills will work cause if so, they would just help me with eating and gettin nutrients.
    My "opinion" is that they are a waste. Spend the $40 on tuna, peanut butter, and milk...

2 scoops cookies and creme muscle milk
    12 ounces 2% milk(use vitamin D if u want more cals)
    some ice cubes
    2 tablespoons of peanut butter
    =that alone tastes so **** good is in the 1000 calorie range depending on how much p butter u add in.better start eating more peanut butter though.

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    Ya try the pill dude! I mean what do you have to lose? Just don't go sending them 500$ and get 200 pills to find out there s h i t! You may think your eating alot, but your not. I know this because i was you once. im 6'4 245lbs!! not Muscle mag. but im a big guy. 2 years ago i was 160lbs!!! My girl at the time knew more about lifting than i did, she was a dancer at the Foxy lady and had meat heads always talking to her about workin out and getting bigger. She'd wake me up at 3 am and make protein shakes for me! She'd make chicken and steak and put it in the fridge for me to eat! Every night shed wake me up, kicking me to get out of bed and eat. She knew how much i wanted to get bigger and she respected that. I started to respect that and i started eating my ass off. My advise is to eat over 5000 calories a day if your really not gaining weight. If you are going to go for the gold here, that GO for it. Don't tell yourself and us out here that you "will" do it. Actually eat your face off for a month. ED and wait to see the results. Once you see them you'll never have to ask this question again bro! Good luck.

PS Don't put out some excuse of why you can;t eat every hour bro! There are plenty of people that work and go to school all day and manage to do just that! Not flaming you but pointing something out to you. Sounds like your using that as a back out excuse to justify you not putting the "eating effort" in...

hellloo ppl is offline New Member
    this is so sad bc ppl in america think you have to lok fat to be normal LMAO
    you know being fat doesnt mean ure healthy it means ure not taking care of ur self and ure eating every junk!
    if you actually want to gain weight dont listen to anybody and try to eat healthy not jyst anything to nmake u fat yeah esting steak n chicken aint bad but "BRO" u no how much cholestrol steak has ? hahaha
    anyways eat healthy healthy food work out ... lift weight
    try to go to gym everyday even 30 mins each day will help
    and hey if you want to try the pill go ahead , give it a try bc theyre all vitamins i bed you so its not gonna kill you or anything but take the pills ,EAT healthy alot, and lift so much weight
    im sure ure gonna gain weight and plus when ure lifting weight you wont just get FATand ugly ,youll gain muscules witch is sexy and not just fat junk lol

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    This thread is 6 years old.

Thread Information