CarbonCopy is offline Member

More Drama in MLB on AS!

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/s...rtnersite=espn

I think we could see a ban on andro and ph's in the very near future.

Peace,

CC

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like Orza actually is standing ground against such testing for AS in baseball and is not such a bad guy. I like that he compares it to cigarettes. I like his analogy on taking aspirins too. He is in my Xmas list.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Sounds like Orza actually is standing ground against such testing for AS in baseball and is not such a bad guy. I like that he compares it to cigarettes. I like his analogy on taking aspirins too. He is in my Xmas list.
    HAHAHAHA

MafiaMan is offline Junior Member
    live with it, all athletes do it not just baseball

Cowboy Hank is offline New Member
    "Mr. Orza's flippant remarks comparing steroids and cigarettes suggest he is sadly misinformed on this issue," Sweeney said, in a statement. "Every major athletic association except baseball bans steroids and steroid precursors. The IOC routinely strips athletes of Olympic medals if they are found to have broken the rules. That's why Ben Johnson is now nothing more than the answer to a trivia question instead of a former world-record holding gold medalist."

What the hell does all that BS have to do with the valid comparison to cigarettes? I hope no one on this board votes for that asshat.

If the government made a fraction of the money, from AAS, that they do from the tobacco tax, we'd all be peacefully awaiting another MLB season watching middle infielders have 50+ homer seasons again this year. THE major point in all of this was when AAS became scheduled. Now they don't have to justify or prove any of the ridiculous claims and exaggerations about AAS use. They just refer to their illegality. Rather than directly answering a question as to AAS's real potential harms or whether or not the sides are exaggerated, an individual can and will play up their illegality to shift focus. I applaud the people standing up and looking at the facts and expressing the issues for what they are rather than for what they've been naively perceived to be.

Its the **** government, everyone involved in baseball knows that the absence of steroids will make the game less exciting.

Thread Information