Thread: 2nd cycle...

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

2nd cycle...

OK bros as of now im still in my first cycle but i'm already planning ahead for next time. ... here's my question this cycle i did 500 test e (12wk) would it be ok to drop it to 400 for this next one??
    here's what im thinking about as of now.
    1-14 400 mg Test E
    1-13 200mg EQ

i was also thinking about maybe throwing in a dbol kick...
    OR would this be a better chocie.

1-14 500mg Test E
    1-13 300mg EQ

any input would be appreciated. thanks bros

LOCKDOWN is offline Banned
    Some thoughts...

1) Bumb the EQ to 600-800mg a week. < 400mg a week is a complete waste of time and you'd be better off shooting your dog with the juice.

Timing looks right on the cut off points. Dont run the dBol , replace with prop if you want a kick start. Prop is cheaper and better on your liver and health in general. Prop keeps a more steady level of test, dBol is up and down all day and will cause you to break out much easier.

Id run it like this:

Week 1-4: 75mg Prop EOD
    Week 1-14: 400mg Enanth
    Week 1-13: 600-800mg EQ

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LOCKDOWN
    Some thoughts...

1) Bumb the EQ to 600-800mg a week. < 400mg a week is a complete waste of time and you'd be better off shooting your dog with the juice.

Timing looks right on the cut off points. Dont run the dBol , replace with prop if you want a kick start. Prop is cheaper and better on your liver and health in general. Prop keeps a more steady level of test, dBol is up and down all day and will cause you to break out much easier.

Id run it like this:

I would never recomend anyone doing this cycle.....besides dbol cost pennies

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    OK bros as of now im still in my first cycle but i'm already planning ahead for next time. ... here's my question this cycle i did 500 test e (12wk) would it be ok to drop it to 400 for this next one??
    here's what im thinking about as of now.
    1-14 400 mg Test E
    1-13 200mg EQ

i was also thinking about maybe throwing in a dbol kick...
    OR would this be a better chocie.

1-14 500mg Test E
    1-13 300mg EQ

any input would be appreciated. thanks bros
    Bro.....500 test and 400 EQ is a nice cycle......dbol is cool to kick start the cycle.Timing is good also.Keep dbol at 30 mgs ed,lots of water and 900mgs ed milk thistle

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Bro.....500 test and 400 EQ is a nice cycle......dbol is cool to kick start the cycle.Timing is good also.Keep dbol at 30 mgs ed,lots of water and 900mgs ed milk thistle
    thanks bro...i thought that other cycle looked kind of weird i knew the test should be higher then the EQ...
    along with the milk thistle i will also be running dex or arimidex and nolva ED ... like i said im still in my first but this is what i have planned out for my second. i figure i can order it little by little and not have such a strain on the wallet when i decide to do it.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Some thoughts...

Id run it like this:

yout all twisted....

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    What the???
    Some thoughts...

Id run it like this:

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Some thoughts...

Id run it like this:

When did prop become healthier then enth or cyp???
    Last edited by SV-1; 03-07-2004 at 12:54 AM.

Thread Information