monomono is offline New Member

Help! First cycle. Results? Diet help.

I have been out of collegiate sports for two years and recently received an offer to play baseball again. I am not in horrible shape. (6'1" 190lbs around 15% body fat) I'd just like to ad about 10 pounds and reduce body fat. I have been lifting hard for about three months and have not seen much in the way of results, which I expected. I know three months is a short period of time. Recently received a 5 week cycle of enantat qv250 and winstrol tabs. I was told to inject 1ml of enantat twice a week for two weeks and then start 1 tab a day 30 minutes prior to lifting with the Winstrol. Is this a good method for the results I am looking for? I have done all the research on the products I can. I am just curious about the results I can expect if I bust my arse. Is 5 weeks enough? Is it smart to cycle onto Creatine at the end of my cycle to retain my gains? Can someone help me on a diet? Looking forward to all the good advice! Thanks guys.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    No, and that's all I'm gonna say.

No way you don't need AS.

Check your PM's Mono. You have a reply for some information on proper AS cycles and use. Also don't think twice about pm'ing Cycleon or BDTR for advice. They are good sources of information.

Thread Information