Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member

back from mexico!

i had a heated debate the other day about walking steroids across the nuevo laredo/laredo border. i told u guys that u could simply just walk them across as long as u have no more than 50 unit dosages and that they are not animal steroids. the law simply say u must declare them another words u must tell them that u r bringing them across. some guys didnt believe and that said that it wasnt true. well this morning sat i went to nuevo laredo bought 34 redi jects of sus and my bro bought 23 redi jects we walked across told the customs officer what we had he asked us a couple of questions checked our id's and said have a nice day. so if ur planning on making that trip dont try to hide them anywhere because u will get caught any person that looks like they workout will draw suspicion and will be searched. me and the customs guy were chatting and he said do u have any hiding on u and i told him no i learned my lesson the first i went down and then i learned the law, he simply said i dont know why guys try to hide them because the worst we can do is send u back. so this is just a little f.y.i. if anyone is deciding to make that trip.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    I just dont see how all that plays out bro..........They are still illegal in the USA, no matter if you tell the customs agents or not.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    yeah, they're illegal here, but he's concerned with getting across the border, dealing with the federales or whatever they're called

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    i had a heated debate the other day about walking steroids across the nuevo laredo/laredo border. i told u guys that u could simply just walk them across as long as u have no more than 50 unit dosages and that they are not animal steroids. the law simply say u must declare them another words u must tell them that u r bringing them across. some guys didnt believe and that said that it wasnt true. well this morning sat i went to nuevo laredo bought 34 redi jects of sus and my bro bought 23 redi jects we walked across told the customs officer what we had he asked us a couple of questions checked our id's and said have a nice day. so if ur planning on making that trip dont try to hide them anywhere because u will get caught any person that looks like they workout will draw suspicion and will be searched. me and the customs guy were chatting and he said do u have any hiding on u and i told him no i learned my lesson the first i went down and then i learned the law, he simply said i dont know why guys try to hide them because the worst we can do is send u back. so this is just a little f.y.i. if anyone is deciding to make that trip.
    how do we know you're not a Customs agent .....LOL j/k Bro

TinCup17 is offline Associate Member
    Here is an interesting read from the US Customs web site. I still don't know if I would want to try it.

http://www.cbp.gov/hot-new/pressrel/2001/0907-01.htm

TinCup17 is offline Associate Member
    Read the last paragraph.

Tygh is offline Associate Member
    Interesting! Here is that paragraph:

U.S. law allows individuals to import prescription medication from Mexico. Individuals must declare their medication to U.S. Customs, it must be a personal use quantity in its original packaging, and the traveler must present a prescription for the medication from a U.S. licensed physician. Individuals are allowed to import up to 50 dosage units of a medication without a prescription.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    id say try it, if its true like the border guard said.. the worst they can do is send you back.... the thing i don;t understand is they are strill illegal in the US so if the police on the US side or feds or whatever catch you then i think you're still going to be screwed... it sounds like its just at the border they don;t care.

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy edmen,

i because the worst we can do is send u back. so this is just a little f.y.i. if anyone is deciding to make that trip.

Send you back to where? You already cross into the US ILLEGALLY by importing prohibited items.

Gee, it doesn't add up. I was told just the opposite thing 3 weeks ago by US Customs in Laredo, Tx Plus that doesn't jive w/ the custom regs/US law/state laws.

Stengun

palequail is offline Banned
    I wouldn't try it..I don't trust those customs guys...but on the flip side 50ccs isn't very much gear anyway..and basically in mexico the only thing human grade is organon sostenon and their deca ...schering makes some test in amps along with their primo..which is probably fake nowadays...

Tygh is offline Associate Member
    I have lived in San Diego my whole life and have never heard that you were able bring back juice, otherwise we'd do it all the time. Certain meds were and are acceptable to bring back, but with a valid script from a US doctor. And 50 amps of Mexican primo is about 2 weeks worth LOL

u can legally cross human juice but not animal juice remember these are customs agents not commisioned police officers. they enforce the import and export of goods. now on the dark side if a cop just happened to be waiting for u on the other side he could arrest u for obtaining prescription meds w/o a prescription or even worse for poss of a controlled substance. but as soon as i declared it i stuck it in a nike drawstring bag and i was on my way u will b nervous but trust me it can be crossed legally as long as it is human steroids .

yeah but did you have to show him a prescription??? that is the part I don't get.....

greggor916 is offline New Member
    if you have over 50 units you need a perscription, under 50 and you're cool (at least thats how I read it)

oh ok got it......I wish the vet stuff was legal to bring back....plus all the orgaon stuff is in redijects and **** expensive...its like 12 bucks for 1cc of Sostenon....

greggor916 is offline New Member
    They can read the text on the vial but there's no way they'd know what was in it, you could take empty human steriod vials down with you and fill them up with vet roids.

BuffGuy is offline Associate Member
    This is so insane. Then, why can't a bunch of non-users cross the border with 50 units? Non-sensical! I am flabber-gasted.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    This has been discussed before, either way, I dont think most people have the balls to declare them...I know I wouldnt take the risk unless I was 100% sure.
    -Cy

Howdy,

remember these are customs agents not commisioned police officers.

DUH! They are FEDERAL commisioned police officers. They all have a badge abd a big pistol. They can arrest you on ANY federal crime and can hold you on any state/county/city law until the proper LE officer shows up. There are always Laredo PD ans Tx DPS officers there as well.

edmen2, describe in detail the border crossing and check point area and the process that you go through. Your story just doesn't add up.

Stengun

i cross the bridge walking not the main bridge that u can only drive across the one to the right where u can walk across i pay 50 cents to cross i walked into a pharmacy on the left that i always use i asked for 34 redi jects of sus i payed 402.74. i then put them in my nike drawstring bag and proceed to walk back across the bridge. i then go and pay 25 cents begin to walk across when i get to the customs area the first checkpoint i show my id the second checkpoint i stopped at the table and told the customs guy i need to declare these. he said "are they medications" i said yes he said "please step in here" a little room with a computer but they dont close the door behind or anything like that u can still see people walking by and all that stuff. now the customs agent that is not carrying a gun (none of which do) asks me my name and where im from i tell him san antonio he asked what i do for a living and how often i workout and if these are for me i answer all his questions he counts my gear and types it into the computer. while he is typing the other agent makes small talk and asks do u have anymore on u or taped to ur underwear. i tell him no i learned my lesson the first time i bought from here and tried to sneak them across. he then says i dont know why people try to hide them the worst we do is send u back if u cant bring it across. the other guy then finished typing and gave me back my id and said have a nice day. now if u r still in doubt and every time u read that paragraph in the customs handbook u dont comprehend and read into it to much. just do what i did, i picked up the phone called one of the numbers i found on the customs website and talked personally to an agent and got all the info i needed. one of the numbers is 24 hrs and a customs officer usually answers just call and ask about the procedure and u probably still wont believe me. but all i know is i got 34 redi jects and didnt have to go thru the worry of being burned by a website or overcharged by a local supplier.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    It also says that you need to provide a script for the substance. I'm sure they will be looking into that one. Yeah my doc says I need 50mls of sus for my ahh ahh replacement therapy. Yeah right when you are a walking guerilla.

u only need a script for anything OVER 50 dosage units.

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    I think that is the most ignorant thing I every heard of. You must have some big balls declaring drugs at the border. Next youll be trying to bring a key of cocahanna back, and saying thats for personal use also.

And ive never heard of any doctor providing a script for sustanon . I recently got approved for hormone/testosterone therapy and sustanon wasnt on the list, but everything else was. Sustanon IMO is garbage anyways..

X..
    Last edited by ItalianMuscle27; 03-08-2004 at 06:09 PM.

Howdy,

It just doesn't add up.

The Customs reg says......."upto 50 dosage units...." "....3 month supply...". A 3 month supply of test is 1- 250mg dose per month. This adds up to a grand total of 3-250mg vials or redijects. Testprimo-D (human grade) comes in a red box w/ 3-250mg vials. This is the most that you can legally bring back to the US. 34 redijects would be a 34 month supply, which is almost 3 years. Gee, I wish they would let me bring back a 34 month supply 0f 10mg valiums. Of course, that would be 3 per day for a total of 3060 pills. 3060 pills X's $2.00ea=$6,120.00 They cost $.40 ea.=$1,224.00 $6,120.00 -$1,224.00=$4896.00 profit. Wow, I need to make another road trip!!

edmen2, it does sound like you've been across the border at Laredo, but your story just doesn't add up.

If you already made it through the 1st check point, why would you stop at the 2nd check point unless they pulled you out of the line. They only check about 1 in 50 and on the really busy days, only 1 in 200.

Stengun

Jaker B' Huge is offline Associate Member
    guys, you have to declare at the first check.The second check is 5-10 miles down i-35..that is where you get ****ed if thye find them..You can't have them there.The first one is still considered middle I guess, but they are more the Mexican side, you're across the bridge.....I've been, I had way more than 50 units and got caught.........Not funny at all..He is right, the customs guy told me if I had only a fraction of what I had, like 1/15, then it would be ok.....
    But he also said, the second check is where if you get caught you go to jell, since you're on the US side

all the customs guys are really nice guys though.they wouldn't be hard on you if you cooperate with them.......if you cooperate with them they will take and burn it, and you will pay a fine and thenn send you on your way

by the way how much do redijects cost

those were 12.58 per cc...that's bull****, I get it from a local source......a good friend too, for only 60 per ten cc's........feel for ya on that one........too expensive, I am in college and I can't afford that, but 160-180 for 30 ml's I will do once a month.hehe

man, i know the test makes our balls shrink but mine were still big enough to give it a try and it has worked 3 times not counting the first time when i got busted with them in my boots. but like i said get the info from the horse's mouth lincoln/juarez bridge (956)523-7300 9am-5pm, or 24 hrs gateway to the americas (956)726-2360. a customs agent should answer the phone and u can ask for urself. and if he says u need a script make sure u question it because they try to play the stupid role sometimes. but like i said give them a call and see what they say.

Howdy,

man, i know the test makes our balls shrink but mine were still big enough to give it a try and it has worked 3 times not counting the first time when i got busted with them in my boots. but like i said get the info from the horse's mouth lincoln/juarez bridge (956)523-7300 9am-5pm, or 24 hrs gateway to the americas (956)726-2360. a customs agent should answer the phone and u can ask for urself. and if he says u need a script make sure u question it because they try to play the stupid role sometimes. but like i said give them a call and see what they say.
    I just called and the custom agent said....."Whoever told you that is freaking nuts!"

Stengun

Looks like someone beat me to the call. I called also and they said if you declare steroids at the border, they will confiscate them, and you will be arrested. They are illegal to bring across the border. Ive had friends who tried this and they pretty much had to buy their way out of going to jail. It wound up costing my 2 friends a few grand a piece. Plus the money they spent on the stuff. Not worth it my friend. A mexican jail is not the place you want to be. Especially if your an american!

Adios Amigo!

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    I believe you need to consider that steroids are not "illegal". They are a controlled substance. It is illegal to possess without a prescription. Unlike declaring heroin which is totally illegal I can see where customs would need to inform you that you cannot enter the USA with AAS without a valid prescription and will have to leave them in Mexico.

another thing that is BS is the fact that you said "if they catch you with illegal stuff the worst they can do is send you back"???? Yeah right if they catch you with gear you are trying to smuggle it into the country...

does steroids eat ur brain cells to cause i just got off the phone and the customs guy just confirmed that u can bring 50 ml of human steroids but not animal steroids AS LONG AS U DECLARE THEM. people bring meds back all the time zanex, phentermine, and other hardcore prescription drugs w/o a script steroids are not a narcotic. and all u other guys dont listen to one person make the call urself and get the info from an agent. and if he tells u that u cant bring them across question the law what can he do to u on the other end of the phone. i dont care what sten says us customs is not the police they regulate the importation of illegal drugs if they must arrest u for something illegal on the state level they can only detain u, the same way a security guard can detain, and call in a laredo po or dps. us customs can only enforce federal not state laws. like i said make the call for urself. im here trying to help out some of my bros and yall think im trying to screw u. if u have a source cheaper and more convenient go for it but if u have access to mexico go across and buy one redi ject and walk back across and declare it u will see that this is totally legal.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    i dunno man im from the the Valley in TX down by SPI in Lbk now but visit often and, progresso MX, i have nerver crossed Human juice but i have crossed plenty of Vet juice, there is a Boarder Patrole station close to my dads house i will go there and just ask, and report back to you on a first hand basis, im not calling anyone, or gonna just show them what i got on me, im sure edmen2 isn't lying about is journey to mex, i have heard rumors about crossing redi jects under 50 but i will check it out for all you guys that use MEX as a source.

by the way edmen2 you could have picked up a sustanon cycle from TTokkyo for $130.00, pluse Vet juice is pretty much the same, and you have more of an option.

i didnt want to wait 2 weeks

when i got caught they said, you can't even claim it.I've heard about this, like i said previously, but maybe you could right when u cross, but the second station will take you to jail....He told us that, and who is to say the ****er won't call that second station up.......edmen2, I am not saying I don't believe it, bc I do.........But if they caught u on us soil, you'd be f*c*ed!!!!!!! trge first station is still considered mexico....

and it isn't even legal in mexico

some of u that have been busted a while back have to remember that the law was ammended in jan of 2003. the part about bringing back 50 dosage units was added at that time.

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    If you are declaring, and they say you cant bring it in, you dont get in trouble. What would be the charges, smuggling? Nope, you told them you have it. Posession? Nope, not US soil. They will tell you if you want to come across right now, you need to leave you meds with us.

I dont see why everyone finds this story sooooo hard to believe when the law is posted on the US customs site. Im not saying I would especially like to try it, because as you know, cops can manipulate laws to f- you.

i am unsubscribing from this post as of right now. This is a big waste of everyones time. You may have gotten away with it once or twice becasue of some minor loophole. But they are illegal to possess and bring in the states. They are a contolled substance, I want to say class III, but I could be mistaken. I just think your giving other users ideas that could get them into some trouble that you seem to have avoided a few times. If you got away with it, more power to ya. Enjoy your stuff. But dont tell people its ok to bring upto 37units, when its not.

X..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information