big N is offline Anabolic Member

No More Pain With Tt Cyp

alright,after being hesitant,my source said that the new batch of tt cyp was fixed,(last time i a aborted cause of the pain and flu symptoms)the lot # 041i think or 045 ,dont get me wrong there is a little pain but nothing like it was before with the older batcghes and no swelling.the pain is like the next day for a bit thats it,it feels like sust but once u expierence the pain form the older stuff,this aint shit.just wanted to share this with ya.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Good info, and good post. I hope they did the same with their testonan.

And when are they gonna stop yanking us around and come out with that PRIMO we've been waiting for , for the past umteen months.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    hey papa pump word has it that the primo is on its way,do ulik primo?it didnt realy do much for me ,as a metter of fact i just gave 50amp or so that i had forever ,to my bro.i like winnie and eq better than primo.I was so skeptical about using the TT cyp cause last time i got flu symtoms averytime i hit and i was a gimp for a week.but i hit i waited for the next day,and nothing,as the day proceeded it got a little sore,next day it was going away and no flu.great day.

Thread Information