sustmakesmehorny is offline Junior Member

finaplix Gold??????

hey my buddy wants me to try out valophaim , finaplix gold its says , testoterone acetate 100/ml on the box.. can some one please give me info he tells me the stuff is a brand new kind of juice, from my research finaplex and finaject are old stuff.. can some one please give me any info on this or there opions would be helpful.

jmiro is offline Associate Member
    yes valopharm makes the stuff, but YOU can also make the stuff. shouldnt cost you more than 60 bucks and you trust yourself right. I bought prepared fina from a great source, but the price was sky high. I know its good fina and its nice and golden but from now on I'll make my own.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    It's legit, it's made in Canada...I'm on it right now and liking it alot more than the home-made fina I was on...

testonon250 is offline Banned
    man finaplix gold ! man what can i say the shits great! awsome , fenominal.... stuff........ extremely good results...

take care.!!!

EXTRA , EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT FINAPLIX GOLD WINS GOLD AGAIN!

joelio is offline New Member
    ironfist .. hey if its legit in canada. i dont think so but if it is what store can i get it at?

and testonon 250- what kinda results are you getting weight wise cut wise? do you inject or put on your skin
    i hear its new is that true??

Originally posted by joelio
    ironfist .. hey if its legit in canada. i dont think so but if it is what store can i get it at?

and testonon 250- what kinda results are you getting weight wise cut wise? do you inject or put on your skin
    i hear its new is that true??
    It's an injectable bro, it comes in 30ml bottles...It is made by an underground lab in Canada so it has to be bought from a source, you can't just go to a store and buy it. I'm only 10 days into my first bottle and I am seeing much better results than I was with my home-made fina...

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm from Canada and I can vouge for the finaplix gold, and that's trenbolone acetate SMMH not testosterone acetate. It sells here for about 300.00-350.00 a bottle (30ml) at 100mg/ml

The original jason Guest
    i think i remember reading a good article about all this on tmag about how it was all the same and the tests showed it wasnt more than 50mg/ml and was just alot of hype anyone else read that??
    or maybe it was finabolan? cant remember??
    Jason

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by The original jason
    i think i remember reading a good article about all this on tmag about how it was all the same and the tests showed it wasnt more than 50mg/ml and was just alot of hype anyone else read that??
    or maybe it was finabolan? cant remember??
    Jason
    All That Glitters Isn’t Gold!

Recently, a lot of people have been asking me about a product called "Finaplix Gold" made by Valopharm. In fact, a columnist for MuscleMag even wrote about it, singing its praises. I did a little snooping (and product testing) and this is what I came up with:

1) Valopharm is not a legit company. It’s a bootlegger operating somewhere in America.

2) Valopharm makes (or at least labels, see below) three different products: Finaplix-H, which has a pink label, is supposed to be 33mg/ml of trenbolone acetate and comes in a 30ml vial; Finabol 50, which has a silver label and is supposed to be a 50mg/ml version, and of course, Finaplix Gold, which has a gold label and is supposed to have 100mg/ml of trenbolone acetate in a 30ml bottle.

3) Finaplix Gold is supposed to be a 100mg/ml clear solution. So how come the bottle I saw had a bunch of particulate matter in it? I can only assume the bootleggers didn't filter it all that thoroughly and there’s a lot of leftover methylcellulose from the pellets (unlike GAC and Ttokkyo, Valopharm uses the cattle pellets to make their product line). This isn’t a real problem by itself because the binders are harmless and is a cosmetic inconvenience at most. But consider the next point:

4) GAC and Ttokkyo only make a 75mg/ml trenbolone product and there’s a reason for this: you can't get much more than that into a milliliter of oil without jacking up the benzyl alcohol content so high it causes tissue damage. If you try to make more than 75mg/ml using a kit, you’ll end up filtering off and losing a lot of trenbolone, despite what the makers of the kits tell you. So how can Valopharm make a 100mg/ml product?

Valopharm can't make a 100mg/ml product! Here’s something you might find quite interesting to know: I had one of our readers who contacted me purchase several bottles of the Valopharm stuff (several of each version) over the last two to three months in order to test them in the molecular biology lab at his local university, as well as test them "clinically" (i.e. he used them on himself).

He withdrew 2ml of solution from a sample of each bottle and put each sample into a glass cuvette which was then placed into a Guilford Spectrophotometer and hit with 550nm beams of light. Now you’d expect the results to be different for each of the three samples due to the supposed concentration of the solutions, but lo and behold, they were all the exact same! What does this tell us?

5) It tells us that all three products tested have the same concentration of trenbolone! My guess is that it isn't 100mg/ml (impossible anyhow, or nearly so) or even 50mg/ml. I bet they're all 33mg/ml and Valopharm is just labeling them differently.

The good news is that all of them contain trenbolone acetate for sure, as this reader grew pretty well on them, describing gains in strength, vascularity and hardness which is what trenbolone is known for. However, seeing how the pink labeled bottles are much less expensive than the other two and based on the testing I described, I’d only buy this product and not the silver or gold labeled stuff, which certainly works well but is painfully expensive considering all three versions are probably the same thing.

Boston is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up

Very good post Admin! It's nice to know this kind of stuff.

Big Bump!

The original jason Guest
    just the post i was thinking of my friend thanks for that i know im not insane now lol

peace
    Jason

I say those as well but don't know what to tell you guys...I was using approx. 105mg of home-made fina (one of animals kits) 75mg/ml 1 1/2 cc per day. The Gold that I got knocks this shit in the dirt...I will definately order more gold, far better quality IMHO..

Papa Juice is offline Banned

Finaplix golds

I think Ironfist was talking about these ...Yes I'm right
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails finaplix Gold??????-3-golds.jpg  

Those are the one's papa, definatley badass...I'm jealous

jmiro is offline Associate Member
    great post by ptbyjason. How can they continuie doing this without the general public finding out and lashing out on them, I fI had bought fina gold I would have turned into an fbi agent to hunter these mothers down

ptbyjason...I've got lots of respect for ya bro and I'm glad to see you looking out for the fellow memebers...

I think that may have been a fluke or a bad batch...I bought premade fina and I've made my own and the fina gold is by far the best I've ever used...I can't be alone here...

Maybe you or another mod could get some and try it...I'm not a source and I'm not trying to push the product but I'm taking it now and lovin it...

ptbyjason Guest
    I am just supplying info. I am not saying anyone is wrong if they believe in this product and I am not saying anything negative about valopharm. All I did was post the article that was in t-mag.

I stay natural for a variety of reasons, so maybe you can find a mod that will try it. I am not the guy to talk to about trying it. I know you are not the source for them, but I agree that the more opinions from people who have tried it will only enlighten more people.

Originally posted by ptbyjason
    I am just supplying info. I am not saying anyone is wrong if they believe in this product and I am not saying anything negative about valopharm. All I did was post the article that was in t-mag.

I stay natural for a variety of reasons, so maybe you can find a mod that will try it. I am not the guy to talk to about trying it. I know you are not the source for them, but I agree that the more opinions from people who have tried it will only enlighten more people.
    Glad to hear we are on the same page...Peace

Thread Information