Thread: deca or eq

scrapakilla is offline Associate Member

deca or eq

heyi a training hard for fotball and seemed to have plateued. I am planning on running the ball and pseed is an essential. I understand roids dont literally make you faster but i do under stand that when the strenght ratio goes up in realtive to your weight it is only normal for you anarobic strenght o be increased. I weigh 170 and am looking to get about to 180 with no extra mass such as water or fat jsut lbm for speed purposes i dont want ot carry anythign extra that will slow me down if i dont want to, SO which cycle should i run either 300mg deca for 10 weeks, or eq at 10 weeks at 200 mg. I am llooking for a answer to help wth my decision i know my doses are low but these are the cycles i want to run also i have clomid and clen at hand if any of you think its nessecary thanks

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    don't do either, you don't have any idea what you are doing right now, you need to hand around here and learn all you can about aas before you even consider using, read all the stickies on top of the steroid question forum, especially all the one's directed at newbies

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scrapakilla
    heyi a training hard for fotball and seemed to have plateued. I am planning on running the ball and pseed is an essential. I understand roids dont literally make you faster but i do under stand that when the strenght ratio goes up in realtive to your weight it is only normal for you anarobic strenght o be increased. I weigh 170 and am looking to get about to 180 with no extra mass such as water or fat jsut lbm for speed purposes i dont want ot carry anythign extra that will slow me down if i dont want to, SO which cycle should i run either 300mg deca for 10 weeks, or eq at 10 weeks at 200 mg. I am llooking for a answer to help wth my decision i know my doses are low but these are the cycles i want to run also i have clomid and clen at hand if any of you think its nessecary thanks
    bro, you've been here for awhile....use the site and research

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    a better cycle would be test prop and tren imo

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abmyers
    a better cycle would be test prop and tren imo
    this guy has no idea what he's doing and you're telling him to use tren ?

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro - read up some more before putting life altering substances into your body - do some research and when you are ready the Bros will help you fine tune your cycle - peace

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    this guy has no idea what he's doing and you're telling him to use tren?
    TRUE....................WTF!!!!

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Guys, is it me or are we getting flooded with new members handing out bad advice all of a sudden. Seems like every other thread I see something I have to contradict and advice properly because a novice user decides to misinform. Im sure its not on purpose but man, know your place and research/experience first and have the data to back it up before you spit it out. It's not fair to the other new new comers looking for the proper advice.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    this guy has no idea what he's doing and you're telling him to use tren?

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy,

I think everybody is missing the obivous. He's playing football and is going to run the ball and weighs 170lbs. This means Jr High School or maybe J.V. at the most. Probably 14 to maybe 16 yo at the most!

Just my $.02.

Stengun

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stengun
    Howdy,

I think everybody is missing the obivous. He's playing football and is going to run the ball and weighs 170lbs. This means Jr High School or maybe J.V. at the most. Probably 14 to maybe 16 yo at the most!

Just my $.02.

Stengun
    yup i agree thats the first thing i thought when i read this... im thinking holy **** there isn;t any running back that is that small..... obviously this is a highschooler..
    man don;t mess yourself up take creatine at your age.

it seems alot of you ahve some contradicting views. I am very knowledgeable on this subkect and eys i am young i am 18 i was held back. The reason in whcih i am not going to run a more smarter cycle such as test at 200 - 400 is case im afraid of thee sides. I allso do not want tremendous weight gain. Since you guys are obviously knwoledgeble on the subject maybe ill run test at 200 - 400 if you can honestly say you believe that i will get 10 pounds with no water when taking nolva and recover good. Other wisei am goin to run eq at 200 i know this isnt an ideal cycle but anyon ewho says that i wont squweeeze 10 out of htat one is lying. And for the guy who said test prop and tren , i am young like i said before what are you trying to kill me the body is liek a motor you cant over laod it tahts why i am playing it safe i know i am du7mb for running a weker cycle but at elast im not one of thsose ass hoels eatin 3 a bombs for 10 weeks wiht no clomid help if you know what your tlakin about thanks again peace.

also i am in pretty good shape and feinitly palteud i eat over 250 g of preten a day and have abalanced diet i also can bench 270 and for at my weigh and age that is tremendous. My other body parts have similar proportions in stenghgt again help if you cna im looking fo rosmehting that will leave me lean and give me laods of power thanks again

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    dont waste your time .. you're only goin to mess yourself up, don;t waste your money, no matter what cycle you do you will add a lot of weight which is something you said you don;t want.... i think this will actually hurt you more then it will help you for football...it seems to me your best bet is to be quick if you carry the ball and adding all that weight is only goin to slow you down....not to mention all the health risks involved.... also no matter what you do DO NOT USE EQ alone... EVER!!

not be

palequail is offline Banned
    to increase your speed I would change up your training...Go for more explosive movements...Jump Squats..stuff like that....drugs are not the way to go right now..I think it would slow you down..take ephedra that'll speed you up

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    not too mention deca is detectable for 12-14 months and Eq for 5-6... testing??????????

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    also i am in pretty good shape and feinitly palteud i eat over 250 g of preten a day and have abalanced diet i also can bench 270 and for at my weigh and age that is tremendous. My other body parts have similar proportions in stenghgt again help if you cna im looking fo rosmehting that will leave me lean and give me laods of power thanks again
    do us a favor and prrofread before you hit the reply key. Please it will help everybody out.

tt2323 is offline Junior Member
    There is no way you plateau at your age..look more into training i've been going 8+ years strong have have new bests almost weekly

dawgy52 is offline New Member
    Yea you all might be right about the age, I would hate to see anyone hurt themselves. But I can tell you this, the three years that I played High School Football I know of only 5 guys that made it to major colleges on scholarships and they were all juicers. All I know is if I had to do it all over again I would have done it different and have done what it takes to make it in the type of world that we live in. Lets face it were all not born with the genetics of being a lean strong 250 lb'er. And when your college football coach tells you Tom you need to put on at least 20 lbs over the summer you know what you got to do to put on the wait and the coach knows also but he aint gonna come out and say it. So lets all be realists here and not Idealists. Its just the world we live in. Just ask Barry Bonds! Im out!

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    dawgy is right about what it takes for most ppl to make it to NCAA....... your right but no one here will give you advice because fo your age....

its just annoying that you guys are being like this, mean i understand you all know what you are talking about and are very knoledgeble i know this. I also know that jucing isnt a genius thing to do but it happens and many do it im jus trying to do it right. So i can increase my chances of getting hurt by just guessing what to take or lessing the side sby getting good advice also, magicstick why no eq alone????

03-MASTERBLASTER-11 is offline Associate Member
    Its obvious that he's going to do it, so ya'll might as well help him out. I personally would just go with a small test cycle with proper pct. You are right about the body being an engine. And dawgy is also right. I think that if you take a responsible amount of any drug, then your sides will be minimal. That being said, I know how much to tell a 21+ yr old weightlifter to take, but not an 18 year old. Somebody help him out.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    sounds like this guy is too young to even think about gear.

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdudeleads
    sounds like this guy is too young to even think about gear.
    Yep. Like I said earlier, probably 14, 16 at the most.

Scrap, you need to hit the weights and do speed drills. I played college ball back in the day, and at 170lbs, unless your like 5' 5", you need to start working out, not juicin'. Your weight training coach can put you on a program that will do more for you than juicin at your age.

Stengun

ight i appreciate all the critiques and sutff but ill give you the rundown, i know 170 seems small but i usually wegih about 195 and pretty bulk just recently i have played with my diet using methods from the diet board and got to a lean 170 at elat but usally abotu 175 also on my whoel football team i am the strongest and considered to be on of the best in shape so when your al thinking im taking this as a little shyt to be lazy thats not true cause i may be lightbut its cause im trying to be light and im trying to doa cycle to add more strenght not relaly weigh when i say htis i want 10 or 15 but i dont wnat 30 and water im into the lbm not the h20. and master blaster thanks for keepin it real bro you help more thne sayin dont do it by giving advice or else i might of ****ed some stuff up

and i aint 14 im 18

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    then you know you need to be 21 to do steroids ............................

and i aint 14 im 18
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

dieseL atC is offline Member
    It looks like he is going to do it regardless of what we say, so here's my .02 bro. Don't run the EQ because 200mg is not enough and neither is 10 weeks. Don't run the Deca because Deca and EQ both shut down your natural test production HARD. Without test to go along with either of them, recovery will be alot longer and gains won't stick. I agree with the waiting for steroids in most cases. I started my first cycle this year, and I'm 18. But I didn't have to worry about my growth plates closing - I'm 6'3 and been working out right for about 2 years. You are looking for a lean, solid 10 lbs. If you are serious about taking a cycle, do a short acting ester cycle. I'd say go with Prop/Winny. Tren wouldn't be a good idea, because you have NO experience. Run the Prop & Winny @ 100mg EOD for 6 weeks. Eat a clean, high protien diet - and like everyone else has said. Do exercises with more explosive movements. Be sure to do your PCT and have nolva on hand. Hope this helps.

Howdy,

a lean 170 at elat but usally abotu 175 also on my whoel football team i am the strongest
    170lbs and the strongest guy on the team? Jr. HS football player. This makes you 14 or maybe 15 at the most.

In Arkansas 9th grade is the last year of Jr. HS. During my 9th grade year, most of the off. lineman weighed 180lbs or more and I was a defensive end and weighed 176lbs. The local HS's strongest football player is 18yo and weighs 285lbs and is an offensive lineman and benches around 425lbs.

Stengun

listen stengun if you have nothing better to do but try to look for flaws in my posts then your a real asshole with no life you mgiht have a life but all you have done is assume my height weight age you need to relax i told you my stats dont tellme what they arent

and if you want me to pull stronomical numbers for weight lifters out of my ass for people who live around me i bet they mgith lift more then you they might not but if i wanted to be a dick i coudl do that

Soup is offline Associate Member
    hey they are trying to help you out and guide you don't cop an attitude think about what they are saying, and the points they are trying to make. Responses like yours don't help your cause. Like they said research all the stickys and use the search function. I never post only read all the info and I have learned a ton. that is my advice to you.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    its just annoying that you guys are being like this, mean i understand you all know what you are talking about and are very knoledgeble i know this. I also know that jucing isnt a genus thing to do but it happens and many do it im jus trying to do it right. So i can increase my chances of getting hurt by just guessing what to take or lessing the side sby getting good advice also, magicstick why no eq alone????
    I have read half of this thread now and have to stop. This child can not even spell. There is no way he is even in 9th grade. Read all of his posts, and you are going to get shown....

Thread Information