johnny1234 is offline Associate Member

after cycle of test

i have started a cycle on test and had to quit on the third week bc nips started to hurt and was takin nolva. I weigh 195 and gained about 10 pounds , Since i quit on the third week , i have been workin out and dieting a bit and seem to have gain some chub and it seems that i have a lot of water weight still in me and in my face a lot. do u know when thiis is suppose to go down. i was thinking about doin a cycle of winstrol to get cut and diet and cardio to slim down. I realy dont want to mess with test again. and i was goin to do amild cycle for 6 weeks of winstrol .... I think this would help me out a lot. What do uthink and isnt water weight suppose to go down after ur cycle. It has been about 4 weeks and i have gained a lil more weiight . what should i do. I also have clen and i mite use that but it makes me crazy when o n it. so i really dont know what todo but i do want to get cut.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny1234
    i have started a cycle on test and had to quit on the third week bc nips started to hurt and was takin nolva. I weigh 195 and gained about 10 pounds , Since i quit on the third week , i have been workin out and dieting a bit and seem to have gain some chub and it seems that i have a lot of water weight still in me and in my face a lot. do u know when thiis is suppose to go down. i was thinking about doin a cycle of winstrol to get cut and diet and cardio to slim down. I realy dont want to mess with test again. and i was goin to do amild cycle for 6 weeks of winstrol .... I think this would help me out a lot. What do uthink and isnt water weight suppose to go down after ur cycle. It has been about 4 weeks and i have gained a lil more weiight . what should i do. I also have clen and i mite use that but it makes me crazy when o n it. so i really dont know what todo but i do want to get cut.

A lot matters on what sort of test you were taking. If you were taking a long acting ester like enanthate or cyp then you have to realize that it takes a while to get out of your body so side effects will continue. Also, the fat gain might be due to elevated estrogen levels if you are not doing PCT which you should do. Also, if you are going to do AS, you should us test as a base in all of your cycles and i dont like the looks of a 6 week winny cycle. To short and no test and i dont think that you will like to results. Diet and cardio and some clen and eca will get you to where you want to be if you really want to be

PS...you can drink winny

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by backer123
    PS...you can drink winny
    and i meant that with a condenscending smerk.

johnny1234 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by backer123
    and i meant that with a condenscending smerk.
    since i only did test for about 3 weeks i really dont think i need pct at all ,,, it has been over 4 weeks and im feeling fine. do u know how much clen i should be taking as well. Also how long does it take to get water out of ur system, when on roids. I have been drinking alot of water and that seems to help ... i am goin to do a cycle of winstrol for 6 weeeks and a strict diet and clen. hopefully that will help and winstrol has the mildest side effects and that is what i like.

razor67 is offline Banned
    i wouldnt run winny alone.. but hey, do what your gonna do.. you dont seem to listen anyway...
    winny has the least sides ehh.....

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    did you even try uping your nolva when your nipps started to hurt? As for clen , do some research dude, go to the educational forum and there is a handbook on it. Here, i'll even give you the link

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=23808

Thread Information