Thread: heart rate

BEEF is offline Associate Member

heart rate

im on a cycle of eq 400wk and test500mg a wk i have noticed my blood pressure has been up been sweating ungodly headacks . i got that under control but the only thing im concernd with is my heart rate is so high, ive been checking my bld pres everyday at the drug store and it says my heart rate is real high,its is as far as the machine willread. ..........................need some .advise please.

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BEEF
    im on a cycle of eq 400wk and test500mg a wk i have noticed my blood pressure has been up been sweating ungodly headacks . i got that under control but the only thing im concernd with is my heart rate is so high, ive been checking my bld pres everyday at the drug store and it says my heart rate is real high,its is as far as the machine willread. ..........................need some .advise please.
    how accurate is this machine?? is it like the sensors that are on some cardio equipment?? because sometimes those arent very accurate at all...the best way to check your heart rate is to do it yourself...use you radial or carotid pulse...start counting at zero and count for 15 sec., mulitply it by 4 and your have your heart rate, beats per minute (bpm)....

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Time to see a doctor bro.....if for no other reason than playing it safe.

toolman is offline Banned
    Go to the RX and buy an omron cuff BP machine, about 60 bucks. They are extremely accurate for BP and heart rate. If you are still getting high readings, discontinue the cycle and see a doc. You do not want to screw around with this.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    If your old enough and have a cool doctor,get some bp meds...that's what I do.

hybrid is offline Member
    good advice here bro. don't mess around with your heart. if you feel that you are having probs, go see your doc.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i'd just buy a polar monitor and use it when lifting or doing cardio.

you can monitor your heart rate at all times of the day and see what is causing the heavy jumps.

if your resting heart rate is over 100 for the majority of the day then i would seek medical attention, however you might be surprised with what the monitor will show you.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    how high do you consider high. my resring h/r is in the 40's. i'm on a clen eca stack right now and my morning r/hr is 73-76. My midday r/hr is 81-87. don't fret it

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    how high do you consider high. my resring h/r is in the 40's. i'm on a clen eca stack right now and my morning r/hr is 73-76. My midday r/hr is 81-87. don't fret it
    Your almost dead with a resting hr of 40's. That is impressively low. Should be in the 70's-80.

Thread Information