indica is offline Banned

Undercover cycle

Hello. Im a novice at roids. I went on a cycle a few yaers ago with sustanon and winstrol . But i began to feel my breasts getting sensitive and swollen, so i got off the cycle.
    But now im going to try again i got deca and winstrol. But i have read about deca dicks and it doesnt sount very nice, and my wife doesnt know anything and i want it to stay that way. I got a few sust too (only 2) in the package. im thinking of taking those in half (about 150-175mg/10day) also.

do you think its gonna be trouble with gyno? And i cant take to much because its gonna be hard to explain to my wife how i got so big.

Im thankfull for all answers!!

(sorry for my bad english im from sweden.....)

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    well if you have read about deca dick you will know that everyone will say run test, atleast 100mgs more then the deca. also test gyno can be easily prevented by running l-dex+nolvadex, or femera. good luck
    Exactly. First, without test, you can proabably kiss your sex life goodbye for awhile. Also, deca can cause gyno just like test, but progesterone related so you will need bromo or go the B6 route. Buy more test and run the cycle right. Don't use your left overs unless you have enough to run a proper cycle.

indica is offline Banned
    But i cant take that much test then it will show too much i think. why cant i devide them in to two??

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Your wife isnt gonna notice that much of a difference bro cause she sees you everyday and its gradual. If she duz say anything, just tell her you hit the gym hard, shes not gonna know the difference.

indica is offline Banned
    but do all get deca dicks or is it just a few out of a bunch?? and if everybody gets it how long does it last??

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    enough get it thats it not recommended when yo ucan simply run test to prevent it

why would you risk not being able to use your dick just for a few bucks

Quote Originally Posted by indica
    but do all get deca dicks or is it just a few out of a bunch?? and if everybody gets it how long does it last??
    the majority get it. And once you get it, you have iot for awhile...theres no quick correction, so why risk it.

Also, I do not recommend juicing if it has to be a secret from your wife.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    the majority get it. And once you get it, you have iot for awhile...theres no quick correction, so why risk it.

Also, I do not recommend juicing if it has to be a secret from your wife.
    I'm with toolman on this one - you gotta let your wife know - they have a hard time with secrets - and besides if she finds your stash she will throw it away - talk to her - do ALOT more research and prepare your argument in advance - make it scientific. Show her you have done your homework about possible sides and long term consequences. If she still doesn't accept it then you have 3 choices - do it secretly and be prepared for the divorce when she finds out or don't do them and lastly find someone else to be with. Let's hope it doesn't come to that. Best of luck Bro

indica is offline Banned
    But if i run test shall i take it for a longer period then the deca because deca is longer acting or what?? Does the test prevent gyno from deca if i run it with nolvadex ?? And if i get deca dick can it be terminal ?

Lord is offline Junior Member
    indica, it depends on the test you are using. if its sust you could end them at the same time. but to be safe, run the test one week longer

fabry is offline Senior Member
    why do you want to use deca and win?
    try with a test and maybe go for a moderate dosage like mine (see signature).
    youve already done something "not good" before and it would be stupid to do it AGAIN!
    what about your anty e's?
    and do you have all the stuff you need for your pct?

But if i run test shall i take it for a longer period then the deca because deca is longer acting or what?? Does the test prevent gyno from deca if i run it with nolvadex?? And if i get deca dick can it be terminal ?
    No test does not prevent gyno from deca . Neither does Nolvadex . Deca gyno is not esstrogen related so nolvadex is useless. You take wither bromo or B6 with deca to combat gyno.

indica is offline Banned
    im not in to those names b6 or bromo what is that.... and nolvadex i have been searching for that and i cant find a supplier...

im not in to those names b6 or bromo what is that.... and nolvadex i have been searching for that and i cant find a supplier...
    B6 is the vitaman B6. Do a search because one of the vets, pheedno or one of our chemical experts posted a good thread on it.

Thread Information