monkeyjuice is offline Member

How Long Does It Take For Scar Tissue To Go Away?

I was just wondering how long it takes for scar tissue to go away. I think i have alot of scar tissue building up in my glutes. I find it reallly hard to push the needle in anymore. Before, once i broke the skin, that puppy would just slide right in all the way. Now its like once i break the skin, i have to push the needle in hard as hell to get it all the way in. I hit delts also, but they are fine, i like them the best.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    well that was easy... hahah

Swellin Guest
    Unfortunately....it is also true.

Paranoid is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyjuice
    I was just wondering how long it takes for scar tissue to go away. I think i have alot of scar tissue building up in my glutes. I find it reallly hard to push the needle in anymore. Before, once i broke the skin, that puppy would just slide right in all the way. Now its like once i break the skin, i have to push the needle in hard as hell to get it all the way in. I hit delts also, but they are fine, i like them the best.

I have the same thing happen to me bro. At first once I broke the skin on my quads the needle just slid in no problem, now I have to deal with a hard fibrous layer that is difficult and painful to penetrate. The thing is I do 2 injection a week, so each quad gets one per week and I'm just starting week 7. I did not think that it would occur so early on.

Thread Information