Thread: Clen For Women?

ricktsa is offline Junior Member

Clen For Women?

Whatup bros. My fiance is considering clenbuterol primarily for fat loss. I dont know too much about it other than for post cycle therapy . She is 5 foot 9, about 140, and right now about eighteen percent bodyfat. She doesnt want to add much mass nor the side effects of AS. I dont know any women that have taken it personally, and I was hoping some of you, male or female, could lend some advice on the proper doses and length of treatment for women. Is the two weeks on, two off still ideal , and how about the dosage? Is there a favorite ECA for the time off? I realize this is a lot of questioning, but we would like to be sure that she does this correctly, and the majority of the information we have found refers to men. I appreciate all of your advice. Happy Lifting.- R

Da Bull is offline Banned
    My girlfriend runs the same cycle a guy does,with an eca stack in between.But she's going for her pro card,so maybe let her try lower doses at first.Diet and cardio are also key to this.But she's not much heavier than your girl,but much lower bf.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    my GF has the same stats as yours bro and she's running clen at 30mcg/day for the first 5 days then she'll be going up to 60mcg/day...she's taking the t3 the same way. we keep a close eye on her Body temp and going from their. she hasn't had to make any adjustments to her diet yet and the fat is already coming off.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    my girl is on it right now...other than the shakes she seems fin...just start slow and work your way up...and plenty of water and taurine

ricktsa is offline Junior Member
    how about when to take the pills? is it divided up evenly throughout the day? Thanks a lot for the info. -R

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ricktsa
    how about when to take the pills? is it divided up evenly throughout the day? Thanks a lot for the info. -R
    i belive clen has a 36 hour half life so you can take them all at once and be fine...I take half my dose when i wake up, and half around 1-2pm

Thread Information